Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
1) you know DCX will never built that
2) I would pick that over the mustang any day
3) too bad bean counters get in the way of building great vehicles... (we can save $0.10 per car if we dont do that... and if we dont.......)

·
Banned
27 Posts
Awesome. I love everything except the pinstriping. Glad to see you kept it so close to the original.

Now you've motivated me to fix the hood on my Challenger design

·
Banned
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I didnt "build" it. www.creatingthelie.com did. Its the best LX/E-body Ive seen yet. Iam sure the pinstripe is mainy to show the body line. Ive asked for a shaker hood car and an AAR version....In sublime.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
JSA 007 said:
Damn, is that a 400 series rear tire????

Looks cool though :rockon:

:cool:
ummm... you really need to learn terms bud....

400 series? you do realize that when talking tires "series" is the sidewall aspect ratio..... 400% of the width of the tire?

Sorry for soundling like an ass... but someone has to point out what terms mean to those who dont know.... if no one points anything out, no one ever learns....

·
Registered
662 Posts
okay, so "series" refers to the sidewall....so what's the special term for the width then? It doesn't help any if you just tell me I'm wrong and don't provide the correct answer?

Regardless, it's a damn wide tire.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
JSA 007 said:
it's a damn wide tire.
that would be the correct term... LOL

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
SWEET !! ---flash back-----8)

·
Registered
291 Posts
First, is this your drawing? If not, then you need to ensure proper credit is given to the inspiring artist.

Second, there is not a trademark listed for that name. May want to use 'Road Runner' or 'Super Bee' for the Chrysler coupe.

Third, the design is to retro, something that insiders said, that DCx is not using the old retro iconic design grills.

However, it looks great.

·
Banned
27 Posts
rocky said:
The only problem is dodge would at 2 more doors.

Or maybe a SIX door coupe. How's that for the practical soccer moms and soccer dads? They could call it the "six pack" too.

I just don't get this all-four-door lineup idea.

·
Registered
8 Posts
wow, that would be sick if they built that

1 - 20 of 20 Posts