Charger Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can the Bluetooth option be installed if the car wasn't originally equipped with it? If an '08 has Nav; does it automatically have Sirius and the entire MyGig setup; was the Bluetooth the only option that could be left out?

And, if the stock Bluetooth can't be put in, is there an aftermarket option you folks prefer? I do a LOT of phone calls in the car for work, so this feature is critical for me...thanks!

·
Registered
443 Posts
Can the Bluetooth option be installed if the car wasn't originally equipped with it? If an '08 has Nav; does it automatically have Sirius and the entire MyGig setup; was the Bluetooth the only option that could be left out?

And, if the stock Bluetooth can't be put in, is there an aftermarket option you folks prefer? I do a LOT of phone calls in the car for work, so this feature is critical for me...thanks!
If it's an '08 with Nav, then it has an RER Mygig radio. The RER radio has built-in U-connect bluetooth. All you need is a microphone and possibly to have it enabled using a Starscan/Starmobile/Witech.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts