Charger Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought the 08 chargers where supposed to have a option for projectors. I looked on the website but couldn't find anything for them. I just thought I saw it somewhere in the previous threads that they were going to have the option if anyone can confirm or anything. Thanks

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
I thought the 08 chargers where supposed to have a option for projectors. I looked on the website but couldn't find anything for them. I just thought I saw it somewhere in the previous threads that they were going to have the option if anyone can confirm or anything. Thanks
The option is for HID (High Intensity Discharge) headlights, not projectors

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ah ha! I see

·
Registered
224 Posts
I read somewhere that they would be late availability, but my local dealership still has the HIDs listed in their car builder section as an option. I've got my father trying to network with some engineers to see what the deal is with the '08s. Anyone heard anything different?

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Nope, I was curious about the same thing, I couldn't see it as an option on dodge.com, how much will it be??

·
Registered
789 Posts
Nope, I was curious about the same thing, I couldn't see it as an option on dodge.com, how much will it be??
Maybe around the same as what it costs to add HIDs on the 300's. Check it out.

·
Registered
174 Posts
$775 on Dodge.ca web site

Yeah, I know, the same site on which you can build a sand-color Daytona. (Or any other color you want) Hopefuly they've got at least the prices rigth

...Ben...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts