Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts

The fuel door has a dorky lift edge. I guess it's better than having the local Fueling Technician leave greasy finger prints on the fuel door. In Oregon the general public is not responsible, trainable, or intelligent to pump our own gas.

Also, the lower side panel on the SRT looks body color. I think this is flat black on all others. There is a lot of carbon fiber on the interior, probably an SRT thank.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Any one notice no side molding ??? I think the srt8 guys learned something from us :)

·
Registered
575 Posts
Does the fuel door lock by chance? My wife just got a Mini Cooper and one thing I really like is when the car is locked the fuel door locks.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Don't like the lifty thing on the fuel door. I never did have the side moldings on my 07 Bee. They must not have come with them?

·
Registered
4,228 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Don't like the lifty thing on the fuel door. I never did have the side moldings on my 07 Bee. They must not have come with them?
Nope, the Bee's came without the side moldings. Much cleaner look IMHO.

(I even stripped them off of my gas-sipper daily driver)

·
Registered
329 Posts
do you think it would be possible to do the trim in carbon fiber like that? on the door.. thatd look good on my bee

·
Registered
731 Posts
I like the new door panels with the softer materials. Makes it more finished looking.

Other than that......no biggie!

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
i love the door panels

·
Registered
96 Posts
I like the new interior. Anyone else notice the underside of the hood is different? The ducting for the scoop has changed.

·
Registered
10,177 Posts
Don't like the instrument cluster with the shorter curve

·
Registered
55 Posts
There are some improvements that they basically got from this forum, too funny. Still up there in price to. The inner hood thingy is something I might be interested in.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Anyone else notice the underside of the hood is different?
Good eye!
Didn't see that one!

:)

However, looking at the picture.....it seems that the ducting is the same. What is missing is the underhood insulation...
no? So in essence....they took it away.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts