1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Super Moderator
11,679 Posts
The link didn't take me to the car, but I did a search on Chargers in Quebec and saw a Sublime for 26,900. That's cheap, for sure. But if you look close at the pic the right front tire is flat. It was probably driven off the road and damaged...

·
Super Moderator
11,679 Posts
The writing all over the windshield hints at that as well.

·
Super Moderator
11,679 Posts
Chin spoiler isn't there either.....not looking good. It still doesn't look as bad as the Super Bee that was listed a few months ago. I wonder if it's the same dealer?
Yeah, you're right. I thought something looked weird on the front end but couldn't quite place it. My guess is someone put the car into a ditch or something and there is all kinds of hidden damage. Makes no sense why a $45k plus car would be listed for $27k otherwise.

·
Registered
163 Posts
The link didn't take me to the car, but I did a search on Chargers in Quebec and saw a Sublime for 26,900. That's cheap, for sure. But if you look close at the pic the right front tire is flat. It was probably driven off the road and damaged...
Just found it on another site marked as smashed up

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Way to pay attention guys, i didnt look hard at all and didnt notice these things.... Just saw the price and thought wow thats cheap

·
Registered
7,082 Posts
It was probably in a front end collision...could explain why spoiler is missing in front...and it looks as though it's a shade off from the rest of the car...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts