Charger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stock down pipes with gutted cats and 02 sensor bung welded on driver side down pipe for air/fuel meter $100.00+$40.00 shipping

6.1 stock camshaft 5k miles $65.00+$10.00 shipping

Stock single disc CD player/sirrius sattelite radio ready $60.00+$10.00 shipping

2 stock front bumper license plate holders brand new $15.00 each with free shipping

2 sxt 17inch black steel wheels with 2 new bridgestone 235/50/17 tires. I used these as frontrunners when I had my nitto drag radials mounted out back on same wheels. I also have the wheel spacers for the front wheels to clear the brembos. $110.00 for the wheels/tires and $50.00 for shipping.
$40.00 for the wheel spacers and $10.00 to ship.PM me if interested in anything.

I accept paypal, and all items are ready to ship. Thanks in advance, Daren

·
Registered
207 Posts
do you have the drag radials? the rear ones or there just regular tires>

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sold the rear wheels/drag radials to a local buddy of mine. Sorry.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No, only whats listed. Just cleaning out the garage.

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
what tires are on the front runners?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
As far as sound is concerned, it is awesome. People complimented me all of the time....said it sounded like an old school hemi. But it was too loud for my boys. It might however be too much for a 5.7. You might want to check areound. The black steelies have 225/50/17 bridgestones mounted on them which have probably 500 miles on them.

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
do you have a weight on them with the tires mounted?

been shopping for frontrunners and i dont know as much as id like to be honest.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I don't know the weight, but the 17 inch black steelies are very light compared to any of the stock charger wheels. I'm gonna say they're definately less than 20 lbs each.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts