Charger Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My wife got a mini-van and the Charger needs to go. I have a 3 hour round trip commute and the Charger isn't my daily driver.

This is a 2007 Charger RT with the Road and Track Package Performance Group, Electronics Convenience Group, Sound Group 2. The color is Steel Blue Metallic. Sticker Price was $35,405.

I've added a Borla Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust, Part #140112 MSRP - $1,107.99. ( http://borla.com/applications/looku...rger/R|TStainless_Steel_Cat-Back_2.25/140112/ ) I've also installed a TrueFlow air filter ( http://www.trueflow.com/ ). Otherwise the car is stock.

There are less than 21,000 miles and it has never seen snow. I store it from November - March. I did my first oil change at 1000 miles, second at 3,000, third at 6,000, & Forth at 8,500. At this time I switched to Mobile 1, Full Synthetic. The changes were around every 4,000 miles since. I will include 3 (I think) Mobile 1 oil filters (I buy in bulk to save $).

The car is in great shape, very well taken care of, and still under manufacturer warranty.

I live near Akron will meet with in reason for delivery and am willing to work with your shipping company (at your cost).

Please let me know if you have an questions.
Thanks

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
People are gonna want pics if you can provide them please. Sorry you half to let her go.
She's a little dirty, I should get clean pics up tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
11,698 Posts
* The Buy/Sell forum is designated for conducting business only; it is NOT an open discussion forum - Post a reply in ads only if you are interested in the item for sale or have a lead on a wanted item
o Thread-crapping posts will be removed
o Let the OP (original poster) answer all questions
o NO price-police: if you feel pricing is unrealistic, discuss it in a PM, not in the thread
o Bump posts are permitted by the OP only - no more than once per day please
* Auto-related items only
* Must include asking price (with OBO is acceptable)
* No speculation/feeler threads or bid invitations
* If you have several items to sell, list each item in the same thread; separate threads will be merged
* Do not post ads, or links to your ads, in other forum sections
* Please make a final post in your thread when your item is bought or sold to prevent unnecessary inconvenience for all parties

Members do business at their own risk... Buyer beware
Don't forget to use the iTrader rating system for your transactions!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.