Charger Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought an 07 srt8 plum crazy charger!!! It has nav but the disc is missing. Where can I get a disc without spending hundreds at the dodge dealer? Also, I wanted to use the satellite radio however it is stuck on channel 184 with no sound and it won't let me access channel 0 or 1 to get the sid number. Is this normal? I was told it may go off the vin but that doesn't seem right to me is this true? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!:rocker:

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
So it being stuck on 184 and the volume not working means that your radio needs to be activated or reactivated. If you have a Sirius/XM subscription call em up and they can re-program the radio for you. As for the disk I know that some people have it around here who may be willing to send you a copy that or you can probably torrent it online.

·
Premium Member
8,813 Posts
Pull off the radio bezel(the big piece that covers the vents as well) it just pulls forward and off, then remove the four screws, pull forward the radio and the ID should be right on top.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Cant you find the ID within the menu? There should be a thread on it somewhere. Also look/ask for the free three month trial. They are always giving them out. Check PM

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
to be honest i haven't looked in the menu area i'll have to fool around with it tomorrow. If that doesn't work i'll try pulling the radio out to get the sid number off of it. Thanks for all the help I'll let you know how it goes!!!

·
Registered
507 Posts
Here is what the manual says on how to get your ESN without pulling the radio out.

1. ACC on, Power off

2.Press and hold the LOAD and SET/RND buttons at the same time.

3.A diagnostic screen appears. Find the ESN on the screen and write it down.

4. Call the satellite radio service provider (refer to the satellite radio owner's manual) to activate the system.

Good Luck!

·
Registered
412 Posts
Ummmm...... AK is the latest disc, just came out a couple of months ago. It has already been hacked and I can verify that it works. AH is about 3 years old!

And I don't think you should be discussing selling copied navigation discs openly on the forum, keep that to the PMs.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts