Charger Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You're right it didn't hook, actually I should have called the post, "Smoking the tires". I wasn't trying to hook. I just wanted to show raw power that will eat a SRT8 like yours alive. LOL

Cheers

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
You're right it didn't hook, actually I should have called the post, "Smoking the tires". I wasn't trying to hook. I just wanted to show raw power that will eat a SRT8 like yours alive. LOL

Cheers
hehe, reading the setup it has it just might. It'd need to hook up though :p

·
Registered
25 Posts
man, not really that impressive n kind of cocky for such little power bro.

i have an 07 srt8 charger with boltons, but have had 850rwhp cars. cobras/supras/vipers/ so on.

hey u running stock outo?

·
Registered
711 Posts
Power is nothing if you can't get it to the ground. You can have all the power in the world, but if you're not able to control it and put it to use, no use in being cocky, because a mildly build Honda Civic will rip you apart.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Power is nothing if you can't get it to the ground. You can have all the power in the world, but if you're not able to control it and put it to use, no use in being cocky, because a mildly build Honda Civic will rip you apart.
+2

thats why i ran around in DOT drag radials, its something when youre doing 65 and you drop the hammer and the rear end tries to come around!lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts