Charger Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am having some power issues with my charger. Sometimes it will lose power for a second , it doesn't effect my driving at all. Only the headlights/instruments/dash lights/etc.
The other night I was driving in the dark and it did this and my headlights would not come back on, I had to turn my flashers on, turn the car off and back on in the middle of the road to get my headlights to come back on. Some days it will do it every 5-10 minutes and sometimes it will go a week without doing it. I really need to get this fixed before it turns into something worse. Any help/tips would be greatly appreciated.
Video for reference( this video was taken about a month ago, the check engine and abs lights have turned off since) :

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Check your underhood grounds, battery terminals, and front & rear IPMs to make sure all connections are clean and tight.

Try to get an advanced scantool on it to read your Communications and Body codes.

Reactions: N8ECH

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Check your underhood grounds, battery terminals, and front & rear IPMs to make sure all connections are clean and tight.

Try to get an advanced scantool on it to read your Communications and Body codes.
didnt know there was grounds under the hood, I will have to check those. Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts