Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Bit off more than I can chew, so here goes. I have an 06 Police Package Hemi charger. I'd prefer to sell it whole, but I'd consider parting it out also. Mainly, I want it gone ASAP. Here's a walk around video of the car:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDNUwnS4mjs

I tried to start it, but could not get power to the dash or engine for some reason. I can spin the motor by hand, compression is there, and no binding. I am NOT too familiar with these cars, so I unfortunately can't figure it out (if it was a damn LT1 Caprice I'd have no such issue). Shoot me a reasonable offer for what you need, or for the whole car, just be reasonable. I'd be looking for $2500 for the whole thing. The car is located on Long Island, NY. I may even be able to assist with delivery if you're local.

·
Registered
600 Posts
i live on longisland, what do u want for those steely rims in the back? (or front too if they arnt messed up) or how much for the metal covers over the lugnuts

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
I am interested in the throttle body,Coolant bottle, Strut caps if any,tailights and is the interior black or blue, If it black set me a price, also intake manifold. If you could set some prices for what your offer as whole or in parts i think you would make more then 2800.. but you would be stuck ditching your self unless someone is interested.

·
Registered
134 Posts
If you decide to part it let me know what you'd want for stock heads. Thanks!

·
Banned
370 Posts
I'd like the spotlight working or not. And a pic after removal so I can see the hole. and the shorty antenna on top with the screw on part. Cable or partial cable would be nice too!

·
Banned
370 Posts
i live on longisland, what do u want for those steely rims in the back? (or front too if they arnt messed up) or how much for the metal covers over the lugnuts
Jerrah, if you take those wheels with the center caps you will need the lug nuts too. They are special bare lugnuts, not like the lugnuts you would use like for my police wheels and covers.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Ohhhh ok thankx alot well I'd need those too as well lol, I'm local too!!

·
Banned
370 Posts
Ohhhh ok thankx alot well I'd need those too as well lol, I'm local too!!
Just trying to save you 80$, that's how much they would cost from the dealer to get all 20.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am interested in the throttle body,Coolant bottle, Strut caps if any,tailights and is the interior black or blue, If it black set me a price, also intake manifold. If you could set some prices for what your offer as whole or in parts i think you would make more then 2800.. but you would be stuck ditching your self unless someone is interested.
The interior is black. I'd rather sell the car whole and get what I have invested back to tell you the truth. Just don't want to deal with the aggravation of parting a car out. Besides, I need the driveway space.Would you be picking up, or do you need everything shipped?

·
Registered
354 Posts
It can't see the video at work. Is this car completely together and you just can"t get it to run? Did you ever have it running?

·
Registered
54 Posts
If you part it out, I REALLY need the drivers door seal, as someone tried to break into my car and damaged the seals. The seal that is on the body is the one I need.

·
Registered
66 Posts
where on li are u id like to look athe car

·
Registered
173 Posts
Willing to sell the passenger side (front) seatbelt and pretensioner ?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I tried to get the car running again today. No matter what I try, I can't get power to the ignition, so no start.

·
Banned
370 Posts
I still want the spotlight and installation kit.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts