I like it!!!! :clap:

·
Registered
245 Posts
YeS, Yes,yes,yes,and Yes :rockon: :rockon:

·
Registered
349 Posts
Man Andy,you need to get those pics to DCX design and engineering team!! Love the purple one,incredible how a few little things here and there,transfer the whole car into a more aggresive muscle look!!! Keep up the good work my brother!! :happy:

·
Registered
396 Posts
Stay Off This Site If You Don't Like The New Charger, I'm Sick Of Reading
What If ****. The New Charger Is Just Awesome And The Best Looking Sedan
On The Road. I Had A 300c And This Thing Turns Heads Like You Can't Imagine. I Will Post Pics Of My Car By This Friday, If You Want To Buy A Car
And Park It Next To Mine And See Which One Looks Meaner, And Just Down
Right Baddass Then Bring It On. I'm Assuming You Don't Have A New Charger
Since Your Curious About A Coupe. That's What Makes This Car Work Is That It's Not A High Schoolers Car It's The Best Of All Worlds Baddass Looking, Plenty Of Power, Room And Overall Just Awesome.

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Amen Yarbie!!!!!!!

Remember when people cared more about performance than appearance?

I had a friend with a 350 BB 4 door Nova w/ a blower that blew the doors off of Vettes, etc. I can't even remember what year it was. I wanted the Nova, not the Vette.

I think the youngins are watchin too much fast and the furious. :sick:

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Zumo:
My tastes have defintely mellowed over the years but I like that purple 2 door.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Zumo said:
Wow. Just an opinion.
Andy, don't worry about certain Negative comments by a certain individuals,as I can tell you that I know at least one is a troll on another major forum,where he is not welcomed by his constant bomb dropping of negative comments! As for me my brother,your work is outstanding...that purple 2-dr. is incredible...what a major improvement. I wish you could be able to do this to the actual car..can u?! You need to get these to DCX...or get a job as a design engineer for them!!! Keep them coming...fantastic!!!! I'm goin' plum crazy!! :happy: :happy:

·
Registered
403 Posts
I want that exhaust setup regarldless. The only downside is that it looks like they will have to shorten the wheelbase for the design. While this sounds easy its far from it the car has meny complexities to stop it. I love the design though. Who ever did that has some skills in photoshop.

·
Registered
630 Posts
RYABUSA said:
Wasn't the CONCEPT CHARGER a coupe?
No, actually the concept Charger had 4 doors as well. They were just sculpted into the scheme of the car to where it looked "coupe-ish".

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
JohnnyG said:
Andy, don't worry about certain Negative comments by a certain individuals,as I can tell you that I know at least one is a troll on another major forum,where he is not welcomed by his constant bomb dropping of negative comments! As for me my brother,your work is outstanding...that purple 2-dr. is incredible...what a major improvement. I wish you could be able to do this to the actual car..can u?! You need to get these to DCX...or get a job as a design engineer for them!!! Keep them coming...fantastic!!!! I'm goin' plum crazy!! :happy: :happy:
If you had the money... over on vwvortex( a vw site) a custom shop built a Jetta "coupe" with extensive body modifications, took almost a year... but that was a car VW should have built... I actually like the green car, Andy... It takes some real talent to photoshop something that clean and well thought out....thanks!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts