Charger Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got an 06 srt8 charger and everytime I go for a pull the engine misfires and the check engine light pops up. codes are reading: po300,po335. already replaced cam and crankshaft sensors. could it be that I MUST have a moper sensor?

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Plugs, coilpacks, dirty fuel, moisture in fuel?

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
It's best to use Mopar OEM sensors. The PCM supplies the sensors with the 5V supply. The sensors then send their signals back to the PCM. Aftermarket sensors don't always stay within the signal range the PCM is expecting. If it's not the sensors it could be the wiring harness/connectors. Check the condition of these. Also check the condition of all the engine ground wires. There's a tone wheel behind the crankshaft & camshaft position sensors. If you do replace them, check the tone wheel for damage, foreign material, or excessive movement.
P0300 could be getting posted because of P0335. If P0300 is getting posted for other reasons the problem could be the items listed by FlyersHockey.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I had this problem. Took to dealer said change EGR gaskets and intact gaskets. Wanted $581 to fix. I went and got gaskets from local parts store. I took of intact and saw crack in PCV hose. My PCV hose had a crack. I have driven for 2 months And no problem.
192.168.100.1 192.168.1.1

1 - 4 of 4 Posts