Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I'm new to the forum. I worked on a couple SEMA Mopar renderings that were submitted to Dodge by a client. Normally I don't post this stuff until after SEMA or right before but due to non payment by the client I figure I could atleast have some fun showing the New Charger guys the concept to enjoy. The graphics were specified by the client, I did the styling tweaks and chose the wheels, slammed it down tight and VIOLA! I also work on renderings and design work for hire, if interested in design work or just want a nice rendering of your classic or modern Mopar - I'm your guy. If you're interested shoot me an email. Thanks.

Love to hear your comments and suggestions,
John

midniteoctane[at]gmail.com

(IMG:http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/7919/charger5iu.jpg)

Take a look at this ride.... I thought is was awesome, I pulled the post from another site...

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
Looks good to me, I like the paint job, the wheels, the front lip/end -- and the shaker style hood. Very nice!

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
One word.....................

RICE!!!

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Rice connotates something cheap that resembles an actual speed part or look...doubtful it would be cheap to create a working "shaker" hood... I didn't think it looked that bad, it's not "ghetto" that's for sure... :wink:

·
Registered
22 Posts
it might be just me but i'd love to see a subtle lip spoiler on the charger.... the front end looks pretty mean as well.... the varying paint scheme isn't for me though...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts