Charger Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It's time to sell the Charger. I am going to miss this car. I just can't fit the 3rd car seat in the back. Upgrading to a Dodge Ram QC. Here are the details:
SOLD SOLD SOLD

2006 Dodge Charger SXT FOR SALE!!!
Brilliant Black with gray leather interior.

$16,995 OBO STILL UNDER EXTENDED WARRANTY - 85,000 MILES

3.5L V6 - 67,600 miles. FACTORY UPGRADES - Sunroof, Spoiler, 18" RT Rims, Fog Lamps, Leather wrapped steering wheel and power driver's seat. 20% tint.

Don't be scared of the miles. This car lived on the Ohio Turnpike traveling 65mph for 2 straight years, using Mobil 1 synthetic oil. It is in great shape and ready to sell. I am upgrading to an SUV, as my family has grown in the past month!!!

Will work with buyer on viewing car (Toledo area optional).

Let me know if anyone is interested or knows of someone that wants to join this awesome forum. Car is listed on Autotrader and Craigs list, Toledo OH.

Thanks Ya'll!!!!! Thought I would hide my personal plates with a little advertising online!!!!

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Any Takers?? I've got a guy in Detroit that is interested for $14,500. I'd like to get $15k for it. Let me know.

Later!!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Stupid question. I'm looking to upgrade my 01 Accord to a Charger so I can fit three boosters (not car seats). You are looking to sell for the same reason. Is rear room that tiht with three children? Mine are 6, 4, and 4.

PS Nice car! I drive 50 miles to work each way so I understand about the miles.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Stupid question. I'm looking to upgrade my 01 Accord to a Charger so I can fit three boosters (not car seats). You are looking to sell for the same reason. Is rear room that tiht with three children? Mine are 6, 4, and 4.
Boosters fit easily. My kids are 4, 2 and 5 months. The trouble I am having is that I can't fit the big toddler chair on the outside and the infant seat on the other side, because of the curved bolsters on the rear seat. Looking at it, if I had 2 or 3 boosters, no problem. In fact, I will be back into a Charger as soon as my youngest gets into a booster seat. I love this car and it is great for driving the miles that we do. Pick one up and join the club here online. It is all good in a Charger!!!

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
PikeBoy98 . . . say it ain't so! :cry::cry::cry:

Good luck on the sale, congrats on the growing family. :)
Turbo - Thank you. It has been a blast. The car is gone. I will b trolling over on the Dodge Talk website, as I am looking to purchase a Hemi Quad Cab Ram. Don't worry. I will be back, as soon as the kids are older.

I LOVED THIS CAR

FAREWELL!!!!!!

ORT-2

1 - 8 of 8 Posts