Charger Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I got in a big rush and broke a tab on the lower half of the air box, need another for the Mopar Nationals car show real quick, anyone have one for sale? I'm sure lots of you have one sitting around in the attic after swapping to a CAI.

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
Hey guys I got in a big rush and broke a tab on the lower half of the air box, need another for the Mopar Nationals car show real quick, anyone have one for sale? I'm sure lots of you have one sitting around in the attic after swapping to a CAI.
I don't have one...but I do have a suggestion.

Run a screw or two down through the lip of the lid through the lip on the lower half. If you use black screws, no one will notice it. The corners are probably the easiest place to do it. One in the middle wouldn't hurt either.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't have one...but I do have a suggestion.

Run a screw or two down through the lip of the lid through the lip on the lower half. If you use black screws, no one will notice it. The corners are probably the easiest place to do it. One in the middle wouldn't hurt either.

OK thanks for that info, that looks like a good plan B, but this is a "Demo" model for shows so I still want to show how nicely the sealed system
snaps in place with the factory tabs...

·
Registered
701 Posts
I have one in my trunk, complete unit. Not sure how useful I'd be since I'm in the NYC area, nor would I know how much to ask for it Lol.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Pic:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts