·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Stock 07 daytona with Flashpaq
68F
0-60 in 5.36 seconds with ESP left on and some wheel spin
Is this about average?
P.S. I just sold my flashpaq and am back to stock, I am looking for a deal on a U7135. Any ideas?

·
Registered
805 Posts
Your time is good, probably better than average. If you wanted a faster Daytona should have bought a Sublime.

·
Registered
424 Posts
My best has been a 5.26 with the 93 CAI Predator tune.

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
Stock 07 daytona with Flashpaq
68F
0-60 in 5.36 seconds with ESP left on and some wheel spin
Is this about average?
P.S. I just sold my flashpaq and am back to stock, I am looking for a deal on a U7135. Any ideas?

Did you time your self with Superchips data logger, or did you time your self with the EVIC, because EVICs are wrong.

With SLP Longtube headers, SLP Highflow cats, SLP Loudmouth I catbacks, AFE Stage II CAI, Flashpaq tuner & 170 degree T-Stat on a very good day with a perfect launch I did a 5.42 timing my self with SC data logger. But with those mods, most of my 0-60 times were 5.6-5.9 range. A 5.7L with only SC is going to run 0-60 in about 5.8-6.2 seconds depending on conditions. My times were typical for my mods.

If you are timing your self with an EVIC, a stock 5.7L will do 0-60 any where from 5.0-5.4 seconds, and if you have an SRT your times will be around 3.9-4.5 seconds.

·
Registered
416 Posts
5.2 - 5.3 average for me. Depends on the hook-up off the start and the temperature.

I am running SuperChips also.

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Did you time your self with Superchips data logger, or did you time your self with the EVIC, because EVICs are wrong.

With SLP Longtube headers, SLP Highflow cats, SLP Loudmouth I catbacks, AFE Stage II CAI, Flashpaq tuner & 170 degree T-Stat on a very good day with a perfect launch I did a 5.42 timing my self with SC data logger. But with those mods, most of my 0-60 times were 5.6-5.9 range. A 5.7L with only SC is going to run 0-60 in about 5.8-6.2 seconds depending on conditions. My times were typical for my mods.

If you are timing your self with an EVIC, a stock 5.7L will do 0-60 any where from 5.0-5.4 seconds, and if you have an SRT your times will be around 3.9-4.5 seconds.
So have you tried doing the EVIC and the SC data logger at the same time? If so what was were the numbers like, If not WHY NOT?:)

·
Registered
151 Posts
So have you tried doing the EVIC and the SC data logger at the same time? If so what was were the numbers like, If not WHY NOT?:)
Please check the times against each other, as I have often wondered about the acuracy of the EVIC.
Thanks,
Randy

·
Registered
471 Posts
I don't have a 0-60 timer in my car but I do have evic. Its an 06. I had a superchips flashpaq hooked up and did the data logging before. I ran between 5.6 and 5.8 seconds to 60 pretty consistently. I also ran a 14.14 second 1/4 mile w/ the flashpaq. At the track my times ranged from 14.047 to 14.189. So I think the flashpaq is surprisingly accurate. Although the mph were about 2 mph too fast on the flashpaq. Anyways, what I am saying is that if the flashpaq reads slower then the evic timer, I would bet the flashpaq to be more accurate. If anyone out there has both, please start feeding us the results.

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
I haven't tried it because I don't have an EVIC. I am pretty sure the SC timer is accurate because the times I ran on it were pretty consistent with what I ran at the track.

I know the EVICs are wrong. I've seen many people post saying their stock 5.7L does 0-60 in the very low 5s and people in their 6.1s doing 0-60 in the low 4s. When in reality, Vipers to 0-60 in low 4s, 6.1s do it in low 5s, and 5.7s do it in low 6s.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts