Charger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know the 0-60 time for the V6 SXT/SE? I couldn't find it anywhere after googling.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
76 Posts
From driving the SXT for the last two weeks, I would guesstimate mid 7s. I am hoping that C&D, MT or one of the other mags compares performance with the first gen Chargers. I think the 3.5V6 may perform as well as the first gen 383V8.

·
Registered
352 Posts
the chrysler 300m with the 3.5 engine went 0-60 in 7.97 and there about the same weight as the charger i think not sure tho. the 300m had the 4 speed auto trans where the charger has the 5 speed auto so the gear ratios are different along with the rear end gear so with the charger rear end gear is 2.82 and the 300m had a 3.06 transaxel gear it could be a push.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Just remember ...the Charger 3.5L High Output is mated to a 5-speed automtic which yields better launch. Drive one ... you'll like it.

·
Banned
99 Posts
ChargerJim said:
Just remember ...the Charger 3.5L High Output is mated to a 5-speed automtic which yields better launch. Drive one ... you'll like it.
Remember your pushing around alot more weight in the Charger. Thats what happens when you take a suspension design that was to use alloys and build it with steel to save money.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts