Charger Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I'm waiting for my daughter the other day I pulled up the 0 - 60 timer on my car and saw a 7.28 second time. I'm thinking WTF I never drove it that slow. Then I realized that it must have happened while it was at the dealer getting the coolant flushed.

Now I know they didn't drive it very far and a 7.28 time isn't exaclty abusing the car but I just don't like people playing with my toys.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
I'd def. say something...you never know you might get some free oil changes out of it or something...just a thought.

The guy that works on my car at the dealership has a cobra that he built up, so whenever my car is in, i tell him to go beat on it to make sure everything is okay.

·
Registered
453 Posts
As I'm waiting for my daughter the other day I pulled up the 0 - 60 timer on my car and saw a 7.28 second time. I'm thinking WTF I never drove it that slow. Then I realized that it must have happened while it was at the dealer getting the coolant flushed.

Now I know they didn't drive it very far and a 7.28 time isn't exaclty abusing the car but I just don't like people playing with my toys.

I'd expect that at a franchise shop like Jiffy but not a dealer.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Does it tell you the date that the time was recorded? If so, I'd go to the dealership and drop a dime. If not, good luck getting them to "make it right."

·
Registered
769 Posts
Thats some bull s#!t. I would go back to the dealer and stir some kool aid.

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
Thats some bull s#!t. I would go back to the dealer and stir some kool aid.
Yep, drop a dime..get something out of it...they dont have the right to play with your car...and 7.28 aint a fast time, but they were hitting it somewhat.

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
Wow, that really sucks... the time and the dealership.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
I'd expect that at a franchise shop like Jiffy but not a dealer.
What does that mean?? I work at a Jiffy Lube....and btw, not all of em are franchise shops...for example, mine is corporate owned.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I'm picturing that Ferris Bueler scene where the Ferrari is sailing over the hill, daylight seen beneath the wheels...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts