Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
this time I had a second human and a bunch of stuff in my trunk.
Maybe a 3rd human in the trunk will improve rear wheel traction for an even faster 0-60 time.

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
I ran my best quarter at 120k+ miles at 12.7 on my 392.

Reactions: Callahan843

·
Premium Member
2019 Dodge Charger SXT; Triple Nickel
1,520 Posts
Speedometer Gauge Vehicle Personal luxury car Font

Better with age?! That’s still in baby phase.😂

Congrats on the time though, seriously!
I wish I had those displays 😞, even if the information would be comical to the rest of you.

·
Registered
2012 Charger SRT8
761 Posts
I think the best I’ve run that I know of is a 4.7 in my 2012 and hit that at around 94k miles a few months ago and also think I’ve done slightly better but didn’t check the performance pages before it disappeared. I know I could do better than 4.7 bc on that I spun for a second too

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
  • Haha
Reactions: HemiLonestar

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
I lost interest in 0-60 years ago. 60-130 is a measure I appreciate and should only be attempted on closed courses.
Thanks for the insight.

·
Premium Member
2019 Dodge Charger SXT; Triple Nickel
1,520 Posts
Hmmmm. My 0- 100 happens in about 6 seconds, 60-135 happens in about the same span. That doesn't seem fast enough for me.

How can I make my car faster?
Braggart😂

·
Registered
2013 R/T
2,721 Posts
My Best. With my lack of practice level and street tires this is a stroke of luck. I still don't do this much. Tires were about to be replaced.
The launch was perfect and I am yet to repeat it. Very little tire protest, barking 2nd.
Nice steady pedal push.

Font Gadget Technology Screenshot Electronic device

My normal every day best with the usual tire roasting. When I first started these after the blower install I roasted all the way through 1st and 2nd barking 3rd. Funny. Not this one though.
Typically I come on too much with the pedal and am trying to let off until the shift. Not my cup-o-tea.

Font Screenshot Technology Electronic device Multimedia

Reactions: Koron

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
My Best. With my lack of practice level and street tires this is a stroke of luck. I still don't do this much. Tires were about to be replaced.
The launch was perfect and I am yet to repeat it. Very little tire protest, barking 2nd.
Nice steady pedal push.

View attachment 308188

My normal every day best with the usual tire roasting. When I first started these after the blower install I roasted all the way through 1st and 2nd barking 3rd. Funny. Not this one though.
Typically I come on too much with the pedal and am trying to let off until the shift. Not my cup-o-tea.

View attachment 308189
Wow! This is what you have under the hood from you sig?

What engines is that, 5.7 RT?

·
Registered
2013 R/T
2,721 Posts
Yes, 5.7L, Just the blower kit. Stock manifolds. I enjoy it. The brakes are nice too and I did them 1st.

Reactions: POWERMAN

·
Registered
2020 Scat Pack Plus Pitch Black
2,045 Posts
All stock besides tires?
Absolutely unless you think a Hellcat air filter makes it not stock, it's stock. The lower air box is stock, I never put the Hellcat box in. I have been lazy about that upgrade due to the fact you have to remove the front bumper to put the tube in and I don't see a reason to replace the lower air box if I'm not going to do the whole thing.
My Car run's 11.9 in the 1/4 stock with just the Nexus Drag Radials.

·
Registered
2012 Charger SRT8
761 Posts
Absolutely unless you think a Hellcat air filter makes it not stock, it's stock. The lower air box is stock, I never put the Hellcat box in. I have been lazy about that upgrade due to the fact you have to remove the front bumper to put the tube in and I don't see a reason to replace the lower air box if I'm not going to do the whole thing.
My Car run's 11.9 in the 1/4 stock with just the Nexus Drag Radials.
Nice! Yeah that’s stock lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts