Msrp of charger hellcat $63,995 (+ pricing on all 2015 chargers) - Page 2 - Dodge Charger Forums
Charger SRT Hellcat Supercharged 6.2L Discussion Would you like the BLACK KEY or the RED KEY?

post #11 of 28 Old 11-01-2014
Gladiator
Super Moderator

It's true. The challenger is supposed to be their muscle car. Charger is their sports car.

Are you not entertained? Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 28 Old 11-01-2014
702RN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiator View Post
It's true. The challenger is supposed to be their muscle car. Charger is their sports car.

Thanks for the confirmation! If I end up buying a hellcat in the next year or two, it'll definitely be the challenger. I really think the redesign of the challenger shines brighter than the charger.

2012 Dodge Charger RT Road & Track

Mods: 5% all around tint, MOPAR Pistol Grip Shifter, MOPAR Door Sills, MOPAR Bright Pedal Kit, MOPAR CAI, MOPAR Front Strut Tower Brace, 5000K HID Fogs, Custom CMR Tune By Johan, ACES IV, JBA Catless Mids, SLP Loudmouth 1 Exhaust, Black Chrome Gorilla Lug Nuts, Debadged, PD, Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, Black BT Catch Can w/Matching Z-Bracket, JET 180* Thermostat.
post #13 of 28 Old 12-01-2014
willson

Being the Dodge Viper has gotta be a bit like life as a fading actor. Younger, hungrier (though less thirsty) whippersnappers are willing to do the same work for less ... You cut your asking rate, but the young ones keep coming. Witness the monstrous Corvette Z06, which just posted the highest lateral grip number and the shortest stopping distance we’ve ever recorded from a production vehicle. “Sure,” the Dodge loyalist counters. “But every Biff, Sven, and Gerald has a damn Corvette.

” read more carnewshq.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 28 Old 12-03-2014
BANANA2387

Allpar put up more recent numbers...

http://www.allpar.com/news/index.php...ns-with-prices
post #15 of 28 Old 12-11-2014
Surge1

any indication on prod numbers...

Just curious are they limiting lets say for instance any upper models to say 5000 or are they not saying/releasing those type numbers? Just curious?
post #16 of 28 Old 12-11-2014
Ddaddy
Supporting Member (Lifetime)

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Surge1 View Post
Just curious are they limiting lets say for instance any upper models to say 5000 or are they not saying/releasing those type numbers? Just curious?
As far as Dodge has stated publicly, there are no production limits on the Hellcats. The current allocation limits are being applied to meet regional distribution targets for the initial roll-out of the models only and not intended to be a limit on total production.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2006 Charger SRT-8
1969 Dart GTS 340
2012 Chrysler 300C Hemi
1966 Dart GT
All V8 Mopars!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #17 of 28 Old 12-11-2014
Surge1

ok thanks

thanks for the reply daddy...I have the '07 charger rt with r/t now has about 26K miles I believe---seen no winters...really wavering about getting something? But in the end I love that Its paid off and gonna wait me time. I have '03 ranger for winter just put 89K on it...so far so good want to kinda trade it in but looking for some cheap lease on ram truck possibly I live close to work...so just thinking debating....LOL
post #18 of 28 Old 12-20-2014
willson

post #19 of 28 Old 01-14-2015
Shade tree
Supporting Member (Lifetime)

Now if you could only order one...
I did see a Utube of a Hellcat blowing away the new Vet

Paramount Performance NAG1 Stage II Modified Valve Body, MOPAR Performance TCM, Precision Industries Double-Plate HEMI 2,800 RPM Stall Torque Converter, Arrington 85mm Cast Throttle Body, Ram AIR Hood, Zoomers cat back, Tune from HHP. LEDs in door pulls and in and under hood. Katskin Carbon fiber interior trim. red dash face. Added Red LEDs in door bins and cup holders on a dimmer
post #20 of 28 Old 04-27-2015
PetSnake

Send a message via AIM to PetSnake
That is a nice look pair you have there.

PetSnake
2015 Dodge Charger R/T
2005 Chevy Corvette
2008 Shelby Gt500 500RPH
1967 Ford Mustang Fast back
1968 Ford Mustang Convertible
Too many more to mention
Certified Car Nut
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Charger Forums > Dodge Charger SRT-8 > Charger SRT Hellcat Supercharged 6.2L Discussion