12.4 on all seasons - Dodge Charger Forums
Charger SRT Hellcat Supercharged 6.2L Discussion Would you like the BLACK KEY or the RED KEY?

post #1 of 5 Old 05-06-2016 Thread Starter
indo

(Thread Starter)
12.4 on all seasons

Hey guys, did the break in and ran 3 times tonight. Wish I had time for more runs but it was packed tonight.

First run 12.6 @ 125 with a 2.5 60ft
2nd run 12.5 @ 125 with a 2.4
3rd run 12.4 @ 124.8 with a 2.2

Setup was 3/4 tank of gas
707+
Track Trans
Street suspsension
Street traction
Auto no paddles

Hope to hit it hard next spring after my deployment with better tires and more practice.

Last edited by indo; 05-23-2016 at 11:59 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 05-21-2016
Sammy123

Scat Packs are running faster than that, some high 11's with drag radials bone stock,

You should be consistant low 11's with 122+ mph traps, even on stock tires. Are you going all out on the launch? You should be feathering the launch, maybe start in 2nd gear instead. Cut down your 60 foot 1.8 (doable on street tires) and go balls out when you hook. What was your trap speed and 1/8 times btw? Those will tell you pretty much everything you need to know for adjustments or if anything is wrong.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 5 Old 05-23-2016 Thread Starter
indo

(Thread Starter)
Yea, totally agree. I was really botching my launches, the car pulled like mad and was still trapping at 125+ consistently. Headed to Heartland park this Friday with a bit more experience. I want to try launching from 2nd gear, I think it will help tremendously.

Last edited by indo; 05-24-2016 at 12:01 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 Old 05-24-2016
tacamo01
Supporting Member (Lifetime)

Garage
It just takes practice with a 707+ hp car. I have read several articles where the results were similar to yours.

"Our testing team was only able to hit 60 mph in 4.2 seconds and make it through the quarter mile in 12.1 seconds at 123.4 mph. That's not as quick as we've seen in previous Charger Hellcats (3.7 and 11.8 at 124.3 mph)."

Your trap speed is on par with a run in the 11's.
post #5 of 5 Old 05-24-2016
InvictuSRT8
Supporting Member (Lifetime)

Garage
To see 60ft times like that but still run a mid/low 12 is pretty awesome. Go hellcat go!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Charger Forums > Dodge Charger SRT-8 > Charger SRT Hellcat Supercharged 6.2L Discussion