What are Hellcat's going for around the country? - Page 2 - Dodge Charger Forums
Charger SRT Hellcat Supercharged 6.2L Discussion Would you like the BLACK KEY or the RED KEY?

post #11 of 21 Old 01-13-2016
tacamo01
Supporting Member (Lifetime)

Garage
There are 5 charger hellcats within 200 miles of Knoxville currently. All going for MSRP. Like Allpar stated last month, the order banks are open again (Jan) but interest has died down since last year. They talked about a dealer in Alabama that had one allocated to him but he could not find anyone that wanted to order it so they got the Hellcat for themselves to sell AT MSPR.

I have even seen a few used Hellcat Chargers for sale with less than 5000 miles but the two I saw, pricing was the MSRP of a new one.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 21 Old 01-23-2016
Ddaddy

Garage
Just saw this posted on another Forum. AMV of $26k for a 2016 HC Challenger.

I thought Dodge put a stop to this crap. Maybe @DodgeCares can report this nonsense to corporate and get this dealer to stop this.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	HC AMT.jpg
Views:	381
Size:	55.5 KB
ID:	212697  

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2006 Charger SRT-8
1969 Dart GTS 340
2012 Chrysler 300C Hemi
1966 Dart GT
All V8 Mopars!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Ddaddy; 01-23-2016 at 09:56 PM.
post #13 of 21 Old 01-23-2016
baller1015

If you order through Hendrick dodge in North Carolina they will do msrp. I can't afford a Hellcat, but if I could I'd probably go that route and have it shipped to me.

First three mopars: All sold, but not forgotten

Ordered 8/21/15, Delivered 11/13/15: 2016 Charger Scat Pack- Ivory Tricoat Pearl, Ruby red interior

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 21 Old 01-24-2016
tacamo01

Garage
Two of the local Dodge dealers that had $10K mark ups on the Hellcats last year are now selling them at MSRP. I am surprised at the price! I saw $70,180 for the Challenger and thought it was loaded to the max. Only options were auto and sunroof.

I would like a hellcat but I am just going to put $15K into the Daytona this year and be happy. I can not justify paying that much for a car that has almost the exact same options and comfort features as I currently have.
post #15 of 21 Old 01-25-2016
DodgeCares

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ddaddy View Post
Just saw this posted on another Forum. AMV of $26k for a 2016 HC Challenger.

I thought Dodge put a stop to this crap. Maybe @DodgeCares can report this nonsense to corporate and get this dealer to stop this.
We do condemn the large mark-ups, as you have seen. We want folks to report them to us, so thank you for bringing this to our attention. Unfortunately, we really can't force a dealership to charge a specific price since our dealer network consists of independent businesses, but we do hope that the strong statements we've put out against such high mark-ups will help discourage such a thing.

Do you know which dealership that was?
post #16 of 21 Old 01-25-2016
Ddaddy

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by DodgeCares View Post
We do condemn the large mark-ups, as you have seen. We want folks to report them to us, so thank you for bringing this to our attention. Unfortunately, we really can't force a dealership to charge a specific price since our dealer network consists of independent businesses, but we do hope that the strong statements we've put out against such high mark-ups will help discourage such a thing.

Unfortunately I don't know the name of the dealership. However, the VIN is shown in the photo so you should be able to trace who it was distributed to.
post #17 of 21 Old 01-25-2016
IMCHRGD

Just bought a Hellcat Challenger in Arizona, Plumcrazy for MSRP. $68K - I had a great experience with a local dealership. I still have my 2006 SRT8 Charger with only 70K miles and now my 2016 Challenger. The perfect combination LOL

IMCHRGD in AZ
post #18 of 21 Old 01-26-2016 Thread Starter
CpjMech

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DodgeCares View Post

In my area Tom Matson Dodge and Larson Dodge were the two charging $10k & $20k over msrp.
post #19 of 21 Old 04-27-2016
SMGMP7A1

Was this at the gilbert one? If so, sorry I sat in your car many, many times.
post #20 of 21 Old 04-29-2016
cnj

My local dealer here in SoCal had 2 Charger Hellcats and 1 Challenger Hellcat in the showroom when I went looking for a used R/T ~3 weeks ago. One of the cars had a $12K "Additional Dealer Mark-up" on the window. I didn't bother to look at the other 2 Hellcats.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Charger Forums > Dodge Charger SRT-8 > Charger SRT Hellcat Supercharged 6.2L Discussion