May I please get Part Numbers for Mopar Exhust System and Mopar CAI for the 5.7 Hemi? - Dodge Charger Forums
Performance Discussion/Modifications Discuss any performance modification in this section.

post #1 of 4 Old 01-21-2006 Thread Starter
danaM

(Thread Starter)
May I please get Part Numbers for Mopar Exhust System and Mopar CAI for the 5.7 Hemi?

Greetings,

If anyone has the part numbers for the Mopar (Borla) Exhust and Mopar CAI, can you give them to me? My parts guy could not find them in his book.

thank you!
d a n a

Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration!

Thomas Alva Edison

Damn, I love my Charger!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 01-21-2006
GoDaddy

Re: May I please get Part Numbers for Mopar Exhust System and Mopar CAI for the 5.7 Hemi?

P4510832 cold air intake for the 5.7

P4510855 mopar/borla cat back for the 5.7

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"Mopar fools! Resistance to modding is futile!"

post #3 of 4 Old 01-21-2006 Thread Starter
danaM

(Thread Starter)
Re: May I please get Part Numbers for Mopar Exhust System and Mopar CAI for the 5.7 Hemi?

thanks GD!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 Old 04-05-2006
PDXChargerRT

I am looking to buy the exhaust and wanted to know if the Mopar/Borla P4510855 bolts onto the Charger 5.7 Road and Track without any issues. The Mopar website and the dealer does not show this exhaust fitting the Charger. The catalogs are all 05, pre Charger. I am ordering today, they want cash upfront so I need to be sure it really fits. The Cost is twice that of the Magnaflow $899 verse $426. Is there a big difference between the two?

The cool thing is that the cold air package is in stock, so I'll have fun tonight. I am ordering the front finish spoiler 82209609 and rear air diffuser 82209767 also with a couple old school R/T badges 1-04806324AA.

I appreciate any info you all can provide on the exhaust decision. Basically is Borla worth the extra $400?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Charger Forums > Dodge Charger Discussion > Performance Discussion/Modifications