Can I get some part numbers? - Dodge Charger Forums
General Charger Discussion General Discussion about the Dodge Charger.

post #1 of 6 Old 10-22-2005 Thread Starter
SmoothSL

(Thread Starter)
Can I get some part numbers?

I'm looking for the part numbers for....
Mopar Lowering Springs..
Remote start kit.. Should be two parts, so two part numbers..
Mopar CAI...
Thanks ever so much!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 10-22-2005
ANTMAG06

Re: Can I get some part numbers?

Mopar springs I think P4510854

2006 Inferno red SRT8 "ANNIE"

Semper Fi
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 6 Old 10-22-2005
a14umbra
Super Moderator

Garage
Re: Can I get some part numbers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmoothSL
Mopar Lowering Springs..
Mopar CAI...
Thanks ever so much!
Part#P4510832 Mopar CAI $304 at leeparts.com

Remote starter kit. I don't know the number but leeparts.com has it for $299

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"There’s nothing in the rules of building a fuel efficient engine that says it has to suck.”
post #4 of 6 Old 01-29-2007
AthlonDave

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmoothSL View Post
Mopar Lowering Springs..
Mopar CAI...
Thanks ever so much!
Remote Start Base Kit: 82208859AG $103.00 (CDN)
Remote Start Wiring Kit: 82208995AE $198.00 (CDN)
I can only give you Canadian MSRP. Your local Dodge/Chrysler dealer should be able to help you with US pricing. I myself would be hesitant to install the Mopar kit as at the dealership I work at we have seen WAY too many problems with them.

2007 Dodge Charger SE with Police Group (w/ 5.7L)! And yes, it is just a daily driver.
Mods So Far: Mopar fog lamps, Mopar cabin air filter, Mopar 6 disc MP3/CD radio, switches for front & rear wigwags, glove box lamp, MDS light, center console with cup holders.
post #5 of 6 Old 01-29-2007
andre2420

Athlon Dave, what problems have you seen with the Mopar remote start kit? I've had mine now for almost two months and I haven't had any issues. I'd like to know what to watch out for though.
post #6 of 6 Old 01-29-2007
AthlonDave

Quote:
Originally Posted by andre2420 View Post
Athlon Dave, what problems have you seen with the Mopar remote start kit? I've had mine now for almost two months and I haven't had any issues. I'd like to know what to watch out for though.
It seems that the biggest hurdles are usually during the install. After it has been installed about the only recurring problems are people putting them into "Service Mode" and the hood switches still have way too high of failure rate for my liking. The hood switch has been an ongoing problem right since Mopar brought out the kits. If my memory serves me correctly (it usually does not) when the hood switch goes bad it will honk twice and then refuse to start by remote. The quick fix I have seen is to put a "Scotch-Loc" wire tap fastener across the two wires for the hood switch and effectively short them together. It is a pity that Mopar had to change from the industry standard of having the hood break the switch contact when you close it. Instead when the hood is closed a little ball in the hood switch bridges two contacts together and makes contact across the switch. So when the hood switch's contacts become corroded (VERY common) the switch will not allow the remote start to function. Whereas with the aftermarket ones, the switch works the opposite and when the contacts get dirty then the system will still operate.

Remember that these are only MY observations from the little part of the world that I live in and may not be indicative of the whole situation.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Charger Forums > Dodge Charger Discussion > General Charger Discussion