Foose Part Numbers!!!!!!!!!!! - Dodge Charger Forums
Wheels/Tires/Brakes/Suspension Discussion about anything involving the wheels, tires, suspension components, etc.
Forum sponsored by: Discount Tire

post #1 of 3 Old 07-14-2006 Thread Starter
bajagerry

(Thread Starter)
Foose Part Numbers!!!!!!!!!!!

Is there anybody out there who can give me the offset of 20" Foose wheels with 275 tires that fit in the wheelwell properly. I want to order 20" Foose Nitrous wheels and online you don't have the benefit of grabbing a different offset off the shelf. Thanks in advance.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
: My mom was right, I'm turned on by anything with a gas cap!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 07-14-2006
mighty noid

Send a message via MSN to mighty noid
Re: Foose Part Numbers!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bajagerry
Is there anybody out there who can give me the offset of 20" Foose wheels with 275 tires that fit in the wheelwell properly. I want to order 20" Foose Nitrous wheels and online you don't have the benefit of grabbing a different offset off the shelf. Thanks in advance.
Try contacting Ernie at Avon Custom Wheels. He sells a ton of the Foose Wheels.

He is a member on this site...

post #3 of 3 Old 04-10-2008
BAY_BANNANER

Send a message via Yahoo to BAY_BANNANER
I got 265 35 22 10 should have got 9.5 front rubs if I hit a big bump to fast

60,000 miles on od. but 300 miles on the new 5.7 gotta love a warranty
now only if the trans will die before the 75,000 mark.
that's for my little brother who will be taking my headache away from me soon I hope. its almost a new car with all my new parts I've acquired.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Charger Forums > Dodge Charger Discussion > Wheels/Tires/Brakes/Suspension