Charger Forums banner

Does charger have Easy Entry and Exit Function

3K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Slidd 
#1 ·
Hello everyone! First post, new member, new to Charger! Have just purchased a 2018 Charger with Memory Seats. In other brands with Memory Seats, there’s usually a feature whereby the seat slides back upon opening the door for easy entry. The seat also slides back when the car is turned off and the opened for easy exit. Does the Charger have this function? If yes, how’s it enabled? I didn’t find this setting in any menu. Thanks

#3 ·
Hello everyone! First post, new member, new to Charger! Have just purchased a 2018 Charger with Memory Seats. In other brands with Memory Seats, there’s usually a feature whereby the seat slides back upon opening the door for easy entry. The seat also slides back when the car is turned off and the opened for easy exit. Does the Charger have this function? If yes, how’s it enabled? I didn’t find this setting in any menu. Thanks
Yes, it's in the uconnect settings window.
Please could you post a picture, if possible. I can’t seem to find it anywhere in the Settings. Thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.