Charger Forums banner

Just bought a 07 SRT8!! 110k miles

2K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  FlyersHockey 
#1 ·
Hey guys this is my first time posting here and my first SRT8!

I was able to get it from a dealership for 12k

The car looks great, The dealer put 3.7k into parts as well, However it still is in need of new struts and bushings badly. Any suggestions?

I plan on getting the timing belt switched out due to it being over 100k and the timing belt snapped in my last car leading to my engine being destroyed.

I am also going to change my transmission fluid and filter and my diff fluid as well, is there anything I'm missing?

>:) Look how good she looks!!! >:)

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
Apparently the last owner had a lot of fun with this car, They replaced all 4 wheels, front left wheel bearing and upper control arm, tie rod ends, cabin air filter, AIRAID intake, new rotors and breaks and pins,

Washer nipples on hood, caster and camber bolts both sides, and left rear toe eccentric.

I could probably get some more miles out of the shocks, Everything worked fine and still does, I plan on slowly replacing all the guts, and the shocks and bushings look like they are in the worst condition out of everything so they are going to be the first to get replaced.

And you are correct, It does say 6.1L on both sides of the car. The previous owner must have changed them and also painted the dodge emblem on my car black.

It did come with wrapped wheels, tail lights, and a aftermarket exhaust system >:)

#5 ·
Nice. PM me the VIN and I can get you the history on the car.:bigthumb:

Regards,
Brian
BND Automotive LLC:driving:
440-821-9040
www.bndautomotive.com
Forum Vendor for 10 years!

#7 ·
Looks to be in very good condition. I have 102k on my 2013 Bee.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.