Charger Forums banner

Best strut tower brace for Charger Scat Pack

13K views 17 replies 9 participants last post by  2011RTMaxAWD 
#1 ·
I am interested in installing a strut tower brace for my Scat Pack. I have gotten into taking turns a lot harder than I used in the car and have been very impressed with how planted the car feels despite its size, but I want more. What is your recommendation for the best/most cost effective strut tower brace for a '17 Charger?

Thanks!

#2 ·
Are you looking to get both a front and a rear strut bar? Most people only have a front bar and it does nothing to firm up the cornering. The rear is much more robust.

#4 ·
I have the Mopar front. Just because it was on the car when I bought it. I wouldn't pay $ for them.
My old srt8 300 I had the rear Speedlogix bar...Honestly I saw no difference.
$$ better spent on tires. OP you have a scat that has a performance suspension, & bigger sways, not really going to do much unless you do suspension work, frame connectors & weight reduction.

#6 ·
Throw on 275s

#12 ·
Google tire calculator. It’ll give ya a rough visual of different tire sizes

Reactions: dodgebob68
#14 ·
9” wide wheels can take 275s ????

#15 ·
I see this discussion went in a different direction and kind of died off, but for anyone interested, I added the front and rear Mopar strut braces to my R/T Max and I am very pleased with them. Not only does the car handle better the tire wear had improved as well. When I took it in for they last couple of rotations they commented on how evenly the tires were wearing.

#16 ·
@JochenHeiden I have those same wheels in my car and it has 275's on 'em and they fit perfectly.

I'd still like to know where to get a set of those braces.. those plus swaybars and the car should be really awesome then.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.