Charger Forums banner

Charger Hellcat Media

178K views 174 replies 32 participants last post by  cnj 
#1 ·
I thought it would be fun to have a thread for us to post random Hellcat media. Toss up the eye candy. All pics, videos and photoshops welcome.

See less See more
1 1
#6 ·
Very nice. It's funny you did the storm trooper. I saw a chop where a guy put a trooper on a speeder bike next to the white hellcat. I also dig the hellcat planes as the photo shoot was at a runway.

#8 ·
I am really digging the white one. The red is beastly too. Can't say I can bring myself to like the cat on the fender though. I like the logo but the roundness of the shape breaks the lines IMO. If I couldn't find a supercharged logo like on the preproduction models I would probably go SRT emblem.

#11 ·
We will see what next year brings but I would want white as well. It looks good with the brass monkey wheels and the tinted windows you just did. I am sure it looks great with black wheels too.

#14 ·
Anyone know what the color options will be?, I have only seen white, black, and red.

#18 ·
What colors are those?

#26 ·
I thought it was funny since my car doesn't say "Charger" on it anywhere either. I had a couple looking at my car while I was on vacation and they couldn't figure out what kind of car it was (I've removed anything that says 'Dodge' or 'Charger' from the car).

I was sitting on the 3rd floor deck and watched them circle the car several times asking each other what kind of car it was. I finally spoke up and asked them what they wanted to know. Neither could believe it was a Dodge Charger until I explained the whole SRT thing to them.

I'm happy the Hellcat takes the same approach. :)

#29 ·
It's not as much as the look of the hood but what lies beneath that counts.
The Hellcat engine..

Big John

Attachments

Reactions: iwantasrt
#34 ·
The B5 blue is just as shiny as any other color that uses a clear coat. The clear coat provides the shine.

The pic of the Challenger above is a CGI image using a diffuse light effect, not an actual photograph.

Here is an actual photograph of an '08 B5 Super Bee...

Attachments

Reactions: iwantasrt
#37 ·
LOL! Funny that! At least they lifted from here directly (I checked the URL link on the image).

Too bad the dude that posted it didn't give me credit for the image...:frown2:

Well, maybe at least I've inspired the first wave of Hellcat mods. :grin2:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.