2017 Charger Hellcat

14K views 20 replies 12 participants last post by  Playhard 
#1 ·
See less See more
#3 ·
Me likey.

#15 ·
I likey this. Very nice looking seats.

These Challenger test cars have been spotted and looks like trying out bigger wheels with fender flares or possibly could be AWD on the way for 18.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
I can deal with the wider wheels/tires. But not the fender flare. The wider wheels give ti that old school look. The fender flares...not.

#12 ·
I have no idea why Dodge does not put on bigger wheels with a car that has this much power. And rumors have it getting a bump in power sometime in the future. If you are going to have fun with a Hellcat on the streets you will need bigger wheels. 9.5" are just to small for traction. GM and Ford does it right with their top of the line HP cars.

#13 ·
These Challenger test cars have been spotted and looks like trying out bigger wheels with fender flares or possibly could be AWD on the way for 18.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

#21 ·
Took a few pics of some 16 Hellcats still on my dealers lot. This dealer has 6 of them. I really like the GoMango Charger.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.