Charger Forums banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-6 of 6 Results
  1. Exterior Discussion/Modifications
    I have a question for my Mopar brothers. Will it be better to buy a turbocharger kit or make my own custom kit? What are the list of things I need? Do dealerships put on turbo chargers? For Dodger Charger R/T
  2. Performance Discussion/Modifications
    Looking for info on future HP gains with a twin turbo set up. Will I need to upgrade anything else along with it? I know the turbos will increase heat, should I then tune for E85 to help decrease temps? Also, Anyone ever do a plug and play chip? Worth it? Any set up and advice welcomed...
  3. Performance Discussion/Modifications
    Hello, first time posting, I have a 2013 Dodge Charger V6. I was wondering if it was possible to install a Supercharger or a Twin Turbo.
  4. Interior Discussion/Modifications (2011 +)
    HELO ALL !!!!! >:) Twin 61mm with a fully built block...and i cant figure out where to mount the wideband and boost gauge...or maybe just get one gauge that reads both but again where to mount it ?????????? ideas !!??!!??:surprise:
  5. Performance Discussion/Modifications (2011 +)
    I'm looking into buying a new SRT8 Charger and having custom built in the factory. I want to add performance exhaust and intake, a tune, and possibly (I don't know if they can or not) add twin turbos to the 392. Any opinions, recommendations, thoughts, suggestions... also, how much would all...
  6. Performance Discussion/Modifications
    I was at the Mopar Nationals this weekend in Columbus, Ohio and there was a company there called Team Performance Products advertising their twin turbo system for the 5.7 and 6.1 Dodge Charger. http://www.team-ppi.com/ Has anybody heard of them or know anything about there system? It looks...
1-6 of 6 Results