Charger Forums banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-18 of 20 Results
  1. New Member Introductions
    Hi, I have had my 2010 Dodge Charger SXT for about 7 years now. My driver side headlight recently went out. I replaced it but that one burned out immediately. Now I am trying to locate the fuse but what i have found online is that it is #6 & #7 in the trunk fuse box. The thing is #6 is not even...
  2. Charger Problems/Assistance
    So this is my first time posting although I have been coming to consult about my car for a couple of years now and I am just really in need of some solid guidance. I'm going to preface this by saying that my car is a piece of shit but I'm emotionally deeply attached and giving him up is just...
  3. Performance Discussion/Modifications
    I have been learning from my mentor on tuning these things and we came up with a pretty awesome tune for an otherwise stock SRT8 Auto. have been running the tune for 19k miles so far and zero issues. Willing to send some freebies for the hopes of gaining traction in this forum. Love you guys! PM me
  4. Performance Discussion/Modifications
    I have been learning from my mentor on tuning these things and we came up with a pretty awesome tune for an otherwise stock SRT8 Auto. have been running the tune for 19k miles so far and zero issues. Willing to send some freebies for the hopes of gaining traction in this forum. Love you guys! PM me
  5. Charger Problems/Assistance
    Hello guys! I own a 2010 Dodge Charger (V6). About 9-10 months ago, out of nowhere, my car started to vibrate at a very specific speed, 45-50mph. It would happen randomly, and it would only happen when I slowly pressed the gas pedal (but not all way). It should also be noted that if I ever fully...
  6. Wheels/Tires/Brakes/Suspension
    Hello all! Does anyone know if the setup would work? Car's suspension is completely stock. I'm wanting to get the Viper rims but don't like the look of less sidewall. I want the fender gap to be smaller but I'm not wanting to lower the car since it's my daily. Thanks in advance!
  7. Charger Problems/Assistance
    I have a 2010 Dodge Charger 2.7L engine, 140k on it. Was running totally fine, was parked overnight, and when it was tried to start the next morning it would only crank, no start. I've checked everything I could think of and it is starting to drive me crazy!! It has spark (found that out the...
  8. Charger Problems/Assistance
    Going to post the question here because I am fed up with the dealers here in Miami. Basic background: 2010 Dodge Charger SRT8. Vortech Blower Kit installed 5 years ago. Has run perfectly for 5 years and 100K+ miles. About 6 months ago I was driving in the city when out of nowhere the car...
  9. Charger Problems/Assistance
    I have a question about my taillights that I'm hoping someone can provide some insight towards. I purchased the sequential tail light harnesses from Web Electric Products about 4 years ago now. Recently, I discovered that while my left set of tail lights still function properly, the right set do...
  10. Audio - Alarms - Navigation - Electronics
    I have a 2010 charger sxt. I have switched out every bulb on the car as of yesterday. I have 6000k hid headlights ,68smd amber blinkers with resistors tapped in for hyper blink correction, amber t10 leds for my markers, cree led fogs, t10 led reverse lights and yesterday i switched the remaining...
  11. Audio - Alarms - Navigation - Electronics
    Hey guys I have a 2010 Charger SXT with the factory radio (Media center 130 CD/MP3) and I am looking to get a Pioneer AVIC-X940bt installed. I heard from a friend that I will need the double din bezel but I can only find bezels for 06-07 Chargers which do not fit my car. I noticed the factory...
  12. Performance Discussion/Modifications
    Hey guys I'm thinking about getting a Borla muffler for my 2010 SXT and wanted to know if the stock muffler is offset/offset or offset/center or center/center so that I can buy the right muffler. I have the Blastin Bobs dual tip 12db kit on now running with the stock muffler and it sounds great...
  13. Wheels/Tires/Brakes/Suspension
    Hey guys I'm going to upgrade to 20" satin black Vipers from my stock 17" wheels on my 2010 SXT and I wanted to know what the width is on the stock 17's. I went to get a quote at Discount tire and told the guy I wanted the 20x9 Vipers, but the guys at 213 auto have a killer deal on the 20x5...
  14. Charger Problems/Assistance
    Hey guys I was hoping someone could help me solve this problem I keep having with my child safety locks. Every couple weeks I will have someone sitting in the backseat of my 2010 Charger and they can't get out because the child safety lock mysteriously switches on by itself. It happens a lot and...
  15. Exterior Discussion/Modifications
    Hey guys I recently purchased a OEM Chin spoiler/Air Dam for my 2010 Charger SXT from RockAuto. It is their various*manufacturer Part CH1090137. It looks great and sturdy except it did not come with any screws or clips to install it onto the front bumper. It has a couple of square shaped holes...
  16. General Charger Discussion
    Hi, new here, thanks for any help! I've got the choice to buy a 2010 standard (it isn't listed as an SE, but i'm assuming its an SE?) with 35k miles or a 2010 sxt with 45k miles for the exact same price. Looking through all the details i can't seem to find too many differences (both are 3.5L...
  17. V6 Specific Discussion
    Hey everyone I am going to get the 12db BB system for my 2010 SXT and was wondering if anyone has one with a Borla muffler. I wanted to know how the car sounds with a Borla muffler with the BB kit, as well as any drone that is heard in the cabin at interstate speed Rpm's (2-3000rpm) since most...
  18. Performance Discussion/Modifications
    I'm trying to install some minor perf mods on my 2010 R/T, decided to start with an air intake - AEM 21-8223. But I figured out it doesn't compatible with my car. The intake manufacturer says it should be used only on the following vehicles: 2009-2010 DODGE Challenger V8-6.1L 2009-2010...
1-18 of 20 Results