Diablosport Predator #7135 Dodge 5.7 HEMI Knowledgebase - Dodge Charger Forums
Performance Discussion/Modifications Discuss any performance modification in this section.

#1 Old 10-27-2007, 09:55 PM
X E Ryder

(Thread Starter)
Lightbulb Diablosport Predator #7135 Dodge 5.7 HEMI Knowledgebase

Hello Charger Folks,

I did a write up on the Predator designed to offer some helpful info to everyone from novice to experienced. When I first got mine, I noted that tips and such were all over the net, DS forum, and this forum. I have tried to cram it all into one article, which I have been editing as needed. The article is generated for a 5.7 motor, but the 6.1 and even 3.5 tool users will still get a great deal out of this article, as most tool features are synonymous.

Also, of great value, is an Excel spreadsheet with every single menu option there is in the tool, which I call a "Menu Map". Start in the upper left, select an item in the column and follow its choices to the right. Note the different sheets available at the bottom of the page.

Special thanks to Mike, John, Christy and Johan at Diablosport who have been very generous with their time as I bugged them about several specifics to make sure the info was accurate.

Instead of copying the article here, I am going to link to it as I keep editing for both accuracy and clarity, and it is four times the size allowed for one post! Please be advised that if you print the document, you should still check back, as I update it frequently as revisions are released to the tool. The Menu Map is updated as well but can be downloaded anytime as well.

Revision II Updates 6-1-08:
* Corrections to reflect tool upgrades throughtout.
* Renumbered sections to reflect sections added.
* Added PIDS required for CMR in section 13.
* Added section 6 Custom Tunes.
* Added section 7 Quick Adjust.
* Added section 15 DS Downloader.

I hope you find it helpful.

THE KNOWLEDGEBASE IS FOUND HERE! --->>> Click Here To Open The Article (Updated 3-1-09)

CLICK LINK FOR MENUMAP FILE IN;
Microsoft Excel or in the Adobe PDF format.

Last edited by X E Ryder; 08-29-2009 at 11:07 AM. Reason: fixed the menumap links
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 10-28-2007, 06:40 AM
Ciscokid

Send a message via Yahoo to Ciscokid
Wow this is kick a$$, I actually enjoyed reading that! LOL

<2006 Charger R/T, K&N CAI, Borla 125 Exhaust, 20" Axis Ordens [Silver], Demolded, Mopar Hood struts, Diablo Predator programmer>
#3 Old 10-28-2007, 07:59 AM
Mecha

would be a good post idea also for guys to list what engine they have 5.7 or 6.1, their performance mods (headers, CAI, Catback, High Flow Cats etc.) and then attach a copy of any custom tunes they have done. so those of use with the same set ups can run the same. dont know if its feasible or not. not sure if the custom or caned tunes become Vin locked or not.
#4 Old 10-28-2007, 08:03 AM
Tor-Rojo

does anybodu know if the predator already works for export cars.... we too need the predator in MEXICO

2006 Export Dodge Charger Daytona R/T Torred *unnumbered*

K&A Intake - Flowmaster Exhaust - Jet 180 Tstat - personalized engine cover - Hood Struts - Rider Graphix skirt decal - JBA Short headers - Diablosport Predator - CATLESS - Bosche fusion +4 spark plugs - HID Projection Headlights - Blacked out front bumber air vent - SRT Rear air diffuser - Powdercoated Stock Wheels - yellow lettering BFG G-Force Tires -Yellow Stuff EBC Racing Brake Pads - mopar front strut bar - Torred Painted Calipers - Ramair Style 2 Hood -
#5 Old 10-28-2007, 10:41 AM
X E Ryder

(Thread Starter)
Smile Ask And You Will Receive!

Hi Folks,

Glad you are liking this!

I would be happy to host a Database of Custom Tunes on my site. If you extract your custom tune and provide a list of everything you have done to your car as well as average temp, humidity and elevation where you live, I will post them, and a link to the page from this article.

As for Exported Chargers, let me go over to Diablosports Forum and dig for an answer.

More to come!
#6 Old 10-28-2007, 04:52 PM
jarpod

Send a message via Yahoo to jarpod
there's an easter egg on the predator, ive been told... does anyone know how to get it?

Waiting for:
2009 Jeep Liberty limited custom built with every single factory option there is.

All Gone
2006 Silver R/T with factory Uconnect and sunroof
#7 Old 10-28-2007, 04:54 PM
jarpod

Send a message via Yahoo to jarpod
I forgot to mention that I want to congratulate XE ryder for this helpful thread... we need a sticky here!!!!
and export vehicles need not to apply for now... ( I have one and does not work)!
#8 Old 10-28-2007, 05:12 PM
KYChargerSRT8
Supporting Member (Lifetime)

GREAT WRITEUP!!!! Thank you for taking the time to do this!

I LOVEd MY ZOOMERS EXHAUST.... I loved my Charger.
#9 Old 10-28-2007, 05:21 PM
RadarmagneT

Hey how about getting this into the LX wiki over at lx forums. That it can be sectioned and edited by others to fill in the blanks... and new features, etc.

I'll help edit it (break it up into sections, etc) if needed.

http://www.lxforums.com/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

Last edited by RadarmagneT; 10-28-2007 at 05:22 PM. Reason: link
#10 Old 10-28-2007, 07:15 PM
X E Ryder

(Thread Starter)
Post Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tor-Rojo View Post
does anybodu know if the predator already works for export cars.... we too need the predator in MEXICO
Another user is saying not yet bud.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarpod View Post
export vehicles need not to apply for now... ( I have one and does not work)!
Let us know if you hear anything about this and I'll do the same!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarpod View Post
there's an easter egg on the predator, ive been told... does anyone know how to get it?
I have not found it yet, but have an idea where to look! Anyone else?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadarmagneT View Post
Hey how about getting this into the LX wiki over at lx forums. That it can be sectioned and edited by others to fill in the blanks... and new features, etc.

I'll help edit it (break it up into sections, etc) if needed.

http://www.lxforums.com/wiki/index.php/Main_Page
Yea, good point! I need to get off my arse and go register there - I have been "lurking" as a guest thusfar, I need to also post my dash and taillight stuff there.

Glad You Folks Are Finding It Helpful!

I'm pretty comfortable with this type equipment and I saw it as a chance to give something to the community.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Charger Forums > Dodge Charger Discussion > Performance Discussion/Modifications

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Charger Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List