Charger Forums banner

Mopar �17 Dodge Challenger is a Limited-Edition 80th Birthday Celebration

5K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  KM580 
#1 ·
Mopar ’17 Dodge Challenger is a Limited-Edition 80th Birthday Celebration

This year, Mopar is celebrating its 80th birthday with a limited-edition Dodge Challenger, revealed at the 2017 Chicago Auto Show.

Mopar, Fiat Chrysler Automobile’s (FCA) official aftermarket parts arm, puts together limited-edition models every year, but for 2017, the car doubles as a birthday celebration. Mopar will build just 160 of these cars, 80 of which will be available in Pitch Black/Contusion Blue while the other 80 will come in Pitch Black/Billet Silver.

To make sure this car stands out in a crowd, it comes with a two-tone custom paint job, a hand-painted Mopar 392 logo, a Shaker Hood, 20-inch aluminum wheels with semi-gloss accents and chrome exhuast tips.

Powering the Mopar ’17 Challenger is a 6.4-liter V8 makes 485 horsepower and 475 lb-ft of torque, sent through a six-speed manual transmission. A Mopar cold air intake is used to help keep this powerplant running at its best, while an air catcher system that sucks air through one of the headlamps, like on the Hellcat models, has also been added.
Read more about the Mopar ’17 Dodge Challenger is a Limited-Edition 80th Birthday Celebration at AutoGuide.com.

See less See more
#2 ·
I like the black and silver but they should have given them nicer wheels and I'm not thrilled with the cheap 392 sticker on the side. Plus you can only get these in a stick. I guess it will be a nice collector piece though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.