Re: Whining noise (not just me)
Nope orchard dodge.
This is my fix it list!
1. Knock at idle when warmed up. Was told it could be the valve everyone keep's refering too.
2. Whine right before it shifts.
3. Sqeeks and rattles from several locations
4. Brakes are also making noises.
5. Rough idle.
6. Chrome trim ring around shifter is extremly loose.
All in all im pretty pissed off at this point in time. I cant blame the dealer though.
06 Daytona Charger #2295 Fully loaded
69 Camaro, w/ Built 355ci 4 speed, 4.11 Posi, 3 inch pipes from the headers, Installing big block or stroker motor in 2008.
70 AAR Cuda 340ci 4 Speed w/ 6 pack (technically its my still my dads!)