Sort of news to me, and I was wondering if anyone knew what power levels they are claiming.
Mopar is launching a new 5.7L HEMI Stage 1 Upgrade Kit to make the engine even hotter. Features include:
* Street Performance Camshaft and Lifter Kit (P5153570) — designed for 2005–06 Chrysler 300C, Dodge Magnum R/T, Dodge Charger R/T.
* Transmission Controller Upgrade (P5153332) — optimized shift schedule works with our Street Performance cam, higher shift points and AutoStick® control.
* Powertrain Controller Upgrade (P5153331) — features optimized fueling and spark settings to take full advantage of the 5.7L Hemi Performance Camshaft (P5153325) included in the Performance Camshaft and Lifters Kit.
* Cold Air Intake System (77060003) — forces colder, denser air into the combustion chambers for added power. Designed for 2004–06 5.7L Hemi.
* Exhaust Headers (P5153456) — these extra-long headers result in an estimated 14-to-17 horsepower gain when used with catalytic converters. For use with 2005-2006 Chrysler 300C, Dodge Charger R/T and Dodge Magnum R/T.
is the kit even for sale yet????? I have not seen it anywhere for sale yet. If so where and how much??? does it come as a kit or do u have to buy it all seperately and the kit just lets you know what mods to do.
Im also happy to see something like this. This is the perfect package to set the car off. I couldnt see doing much else after this, especially since i dont want to fool around with a turbo or supercharger. Plus this all be warrantied if the dealer put it on.
The AutoGuide.com network consists of the largest network of enthusiast-owned enthusiast-operated automotive communities.
AutoGuide.com provides the latest car reviews, auto show coverage, new car prices, and automotive news. The AutoGuide network operates more than 100 automotive forums where our users consult peers for shopping information and advice, and share opinions as a community.