Join Date: Oct 2005
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
|Performance Discussion/Modifications Discuss any performance modification in this section.|
||Thread Tools||Search this Thread||Display Modes|
Mopar is launching a new 5.7L HEMI Stage 1 Upgrade Kit to make the engine even hotter. Features include:
* Street Performance Camshaft and Lifter Kit (P5153570) — designed for 2005–06 Chrysler 300C, Dodge Magnum R/T, Dodge Charger R/T.
* Transmission Controller Upgrade (P5153332) — optimized shift schedule works with our Street Performance cam, higher shift points and AutoStick® control.
* Powertrain Controller Upgrade (P5153331) — features optimized fueling and spark settings to take full advantage of the 5.7L Hemi Performance Camshaft (P5153325) included in the Performance Camshaft and Lifters Kit.
* Cold Air Intake System (77060003) — forces colder, denser air into the combustion chambers for added power. Designed for 2004–06 5.7L Hemi.
* Exhaust Headers (P5153456) — these extra-long headers result in an estimated 14-to-17 horsepower gain when used with catalytic converters. For use with 2005-2006 Chrysler 300C, Dodge Charger R/T and Dodge Magnum R/T.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Mopar exhaust/cold air - - power and fuel economy advantage?||Blaatzee||Charger SRT-8 Discussion||8||10-30-2006 10:48 AM|
|Mopar Eastern Classic (10/28) important info!||moparknighthawk||Mid-Atlantic Area||2||10-26-2006 03:10 PM|
|Mopar Headers Info Needed||danaM||Performance Discussion/Modifications||7||05-26-2006 01:49 PM|
|MOPAR CAI Info||MEAT||Charger SRT-8 Discussion||15||01-13-2006 06:57 PM|
|(Hopefully) "Helpful" info for Mopar V6 Catback buyers/owners...||BT1024||V6 Specific Discussion||12||12-24-2005 04:58 PM|