Wiring Diagram for a 06 Charger? - Dodge Charger Forums
Are you interested in the Dodge Challenger? Visit the Challenger Forum @ ChallengerTalk.com for your Dodge Challenger information!

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Dodge Charger Forums > Dodge Charger Discussion > Interior Discussion/Modifications

Interior Discussion/Modifications Discussion about modification of the interior of the vehicle. Such as the addition of mp3 players, dash kits, etc.

ChargerForums.com is the premier Dodge Charger Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 09-17-2006, 07:38 AM

Wiring Diagram for a 06 Charger?

Does anyone have the wiring diagram or any info. to install a remote start on a 06 charger. My dad has done many remote starts but has never installed one on a charger so all help is appreciated thanks...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-17-2006, 08:27 AM

Can't help with the wiring diagram, but my dealer just quoted me $600.00CDN installed for the factory Mopar remote start with the newest upgrades. I too am familiar with installing aftermarket remote starts, but I don't think it's worth the hassle figuring out everything in the car that isn't going to work right when you start splicing into the comp wires. Because this car relys so much on computer control, their are numerous factory installed programs and anti theft components that will cause irratic behavior when they are messed with. My feeling is that buying a good aftermarket remote start is gonna cost you between $250.00-$400.00, plus the 2-3 hours of your time(assuming no problems), and you up close to what the dealer wants for a Mopar approved product with warranty & guarantee. Just my 2 cents.......
06 BLACK CHARGER R/T. Charger MODS to date: MOPAR C.A.I., GSM MOD, AUTO HEADLIGHT SWITCH, REAR SPOILER, SRT GRILLE W/R/T BADGE, BORLA 125's, R/T VISOR GRAPHICS, CUSTOM SEAT COVERS & "HEMI" SHIFTER KNOB, HOOD STRUTS, MOPAR NAVUS GPS, HOOD SCOOP(cosmetic), S/C TUNER, SILVER DEALS REPLACED WITH ALL FLAT BLACK(hood & side).
Old 09-17-2006, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmaballa View Post
Does anyone have the wiring diagram or any info. to install a remote start on a 06 charger. My dad has done many remote starts but has never installed one on a charger so all help is appreciated thanks...

Search out a copy of the 2006 LX Service Manual in electronic PDF form. You can actually purchase a copy directly from Dodge Owner Services, should you choose.

'06 Silver Steel Charger R/T|R\T
Old 09-17-2006, 10:06 AM

I just downloaded the whole 2006 LX service manual off of the LX forum yesterday.
The guy who posted it is leaving it up for a while, but he needs the space, so it will be gone soon.
There are two more there also. I'll try to find the link.

Edit: Here it is, http://www.lxforums.com/board/showth...=owners+manual

Last edited by R/T Hemi Nut; 09-17-2006 at 11:23 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Charger Forums > Dodge Charger Discussion > Interior Discussion/Modifications

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Charger Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.