Wheel Corrosion - Dodge Charger Forums
Are you interested in the Dodge Challenger? Visit the Challenger Forum @ ChallengerTalk.com for your Dodge Challenger information!

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Dodge Charger Forums > Dodge Charger Discussion > General Charger Discussion

General Charger Discussion General Discussion about the Dodge Charger.

ChargerForums.com is the premier Dodge Charger Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 07-25-2006, 02:08 PM

Wheel Corrosion

Does anyone else have any problems with corrosionon their wheels? I just noticed that right next to my center cap on one wheel is a small area that is bubbling. I took it to the dealer and they said it probably wouldn't be covered under warranty due to the fact that some people use the wrong wheel cleaner on their wheels and this is what causes this! After finding this I also checked my wife's Jeep Liberty, which also has chrome clad wheels, and 2 of her wheels also have some corrosion. Is this a common problem with these wheels? I have never used anything but soap and warer to clean the wheels. The dealer is supposed to call me later to verify if this will/won't be covered under warranty.

SOLD 2006 Bright Silver Metallic Charger R/T
MODS: Custom Dynomax Exhaust, Demoulded, Daytona Front Spoiler, Visor Disguiser's, Honeycomb Grille w/ Emblem, Windows Tinted 30%, Blinker Mod
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Charger Forums > Dodge Charger Discussion > General Charger Discussion

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Charger Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.