6.1 mopar CAI filter size ? - Dodge Charger Forums
Are you interested in the Dodge Challenger? Visit the Challenger Forum @ ChallengerTalk.com for your Dodge Challenger information!

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Dodge Charger Forums > Dodge Charger Discussion > Performance Discussion/Modifications

Performance Discussion/Modifications Discuss any performance modification in this section.

ChargerForums.com is the premier Dodge Charger Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 09-05-2013, 07:19 AM

Send a message via AIM to Vito
6.1 mopar CAI filter size ?

My blue filter is junk and I want to get a new one , I'm probably going to get a different filter other than the blue one made by mopar so I was just wondering what size I should get to make everything fit

Thanks

I really Hate Mustangs, Especially Cobras
True||Street||Cars
1000+ RWHP Twin Turbo SRT-8 In The Making
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-05-2013, 07:56 AM
Supporting Member (Lifetime)
Lifetime Supporting Member

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

i got a new one from summit...looks and fits like the oem...6" opening..look on there website..summit racing

2006 Top Banana #3033-4000..Arrington Heads and Crazy Spartan Cam..LSA114.Mopar CAI, Mopar LT's w/Hi-flo's ..Mopar/Borla 125 Cat-bac.Custom Dyno-tuned by Brent at DTP Racing..370rwhp..380rwtqe..QB oil..Aces Fuel..P/S additive. VMP 13.491@103.48 2.055 60'
2006 INFERNO RED SRT8..Mopar CAI 180stat..Custom Tuned by BRENT at DTP..402rwhp..398rwtqe
NUFF SAID
http://www.hr-mopar.com/...http://www.midatlanticmodernmopars.com
Roanoke Valley Mopar Club/Classic and Modern Mopars...http://www.roanokevalleymoparclub.webs.com
Old 09-05-2013, 11:49 PM

My Charger: TorRed 2007 RT
Post a pic of which blue one you have.
If it is the long Mopar tube you are very limited on the length of the filter u can get. But if not then may I suggest the longest widest free flowing you can find. I recommend Spectre, cheap and very effective. Replaced my short little wide cone with one from Spectre, opened up a lot on the intake! Got my torque back and my mpg's and cruising speed.
Most cotton gauze filters will do u best, but most of those are the oiling type, and if not, run you some decent money.
Strut Bar V 2.1
"Being a good fiend is like being a photographer, you have to search for the right moment!"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Charger Forums > Dodge Charger Discussion > Performance Discussion/Modifications

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Charger Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.