6.1 mopar CAI filter size ? - Dodge Charger Forums
Performance Discussion/Modifications Discuss any performance modification in this section.

post #1 of 3 Old 09-05-2013, 07:19 AM Thread Starter
Vito

Send a message via AIM to Vito
(Thread Starter)
6.1 mopar CAI filter size ?

My blue filter is junk and I want to get a new one , I'm probably going to get a different filter other than the blue one made by mopar so I was just wondering what size I should get to make everything fit

Thanks

I really Hate Mustangs, Especially Cobras
True||Street||Cars
1000+ RWHP Twin Turbo SRT-8 In The Making
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 09-05-2013, 07:56 AM
zoomzoom1
Supporting Member (Lifetime)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

i got a new one from summit...looks and fits like the oem...6" opening..look on there website..summit racing

2006 Top Banana #3033-4000..Arrington Heads and Crazy Spartan Cam..LSA114.Mopar CAI, Mopar LT's w/Hi-flo's ..Mopar/Borla 125 Cat-bac.Custom Dyno-tuned by Brent at DTP Racing..370rwhp..380rwtqe..QB oil..Aces Fuel..P/S additive. VMP 13.491@103.48 2.055 60'
2006 INFERNO RED SRT8..Mopar CAI 180stat..Custom Tuned by BRENT at DTP..402rwhp..398rwtqe
NUFF SAID
http://www.hr-mopar.com/...http://www.midatlanticmodernmopars.com
Roanoke Valley Mopar Club/Classic and Modern Mopars...http://www.roanokevalleymoparclub.webs.com
post #3 of 3 Old 09-05-2013, 11:49 PM
Yuro

Post a pic of which blue one you have.
If it is the long Mopar tube you are very limited on the length of the filter u can get. But if not then may I suggest the longest widest free flowing you can find. I recommend Spectre, cheap and very effective. Replaced my short little wide cone with one from Spectre, opened up a lot on the intake! Got my torque back and my mpg's and cruising speed.
Most cotton gauze filters will do u best, but most of those are the oiling type, and if not, run you some decent money.

TorRed or NoRed!
"WTFO" Sponsored
WTFO weaponry:
Strut Bar V 2.1
"Being a good fiend is like being a photographer, you have to search for the right moment!"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Charger Forums > Dodge Charger Discussion > Performance Discussion/Modifications

Quick Reply

User Tag List