Heyyy!!! [from San Diego] - Dodge Charger Forums
Are you interested in the Dodge Challenger? Visit the Challenger Forum @ ChallengerTalk.com for your Dodge Challenger information!

» Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Dodge Charger Forums > General Charger Forums > New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions If you are new to the site, please stop in to say "hello" and tell us a bit about yourself. For members having a hard time with a forum feature, this is the place to find answers and ask questions.

ChargerForums.com is the premier Dodge Charger Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 01-27-2013, 11:44 PM

Heyyy!!! [from San Diego]

Okayyyy… so after about a year+ of creeping (i had a magnum), I decided to join. My name's Lindsay.. and I have a 2008 Charger RT road&track.. custom tuned, LMI True CAI, JBA shorty headers comin soon! I'm also in the middle of swapping to 3.55 gears with the TranZformer shift kit My boyfriend and I have successfully color swapped the interior from OEM green to red. So stoked lol. We're offering it to friends of ours as well as locals. Ummmmm I have a daughter, she's almost 4 years old. August 2011 marks my honorable discharge from the US Navy, main reason why I'm still here in San Diego That and I love the weather. Anyways… anyone who lives in the area.. we should totally meet up and shoot the ****… if you need any help with your car.. any work.. boyfriend and I both worked at Midway Jeep Chrysler. However, he's got that master tech badge.. smh lol.

If anyone has the where abouts on some engine bay dress up stuff… such as a Radiator Shroud, ABS Cover & Firewall for a 5.7 that'd be great! I'm about to send my stuff over to my painter.. as well as my Charger so I can give the baby a little makeover before SpringFest

Positive vibes everyone! Can't wait to creep as a registered user :P

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-28-2013, 12:44 AM

Welcome to the CF!!

2011 Mopar Charger # 782 of 1348, 2012 Mini Cooper Countryman (Wife's Daily Driver), 2011 Chevy Tahoe TX Edition (Wife's Truck), 2012 VW Jetta S (Gone), 2009 & 2011 Chevy Silverado TX Edition (Both Gone), 2006 Charger R/T (Gone not forgotten), 2006 Dodge Magnum SE (aka The Meatwagon, gone but not forgotten)
Mods: LMI Frank IV w/Blue filters, BT Catch Can, 180 T-Stat, Blue UConnect, Blue Mopar Window Emblem, Blue interior LEDs, Custom Painted Steering Wheel, .75 Mod in Mopar Blue, 3x Black Mopar caps & Gorilla Lugz & exhaust tips.
Old 01-28-2013, 03:14 AM
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Re: Heyyy!!! [from San Diego]

Love the red!
Old 01-28-2013, 06:36 AM

Thumbs up

Welcome from Tennessee!
Old 01-28-2013, 09:44 AM

Heyyy!!! [from San Diego]

Welcome from Washington State! Thanks for your service!!
Ret Navy here 26 years was EN.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Old 01-28-2013, 10:01 AM

Welcome and glad you are in San Diego! I'll keep my eye out for the ride, although I am in North County. That's a cutie partner you got there! I have 4 of my own but they are a little older. I might take you up on help with mods when I get to more complicated stuff. Thank you for your service and welcome to the forum!
Interior: OEM Rearview Camera
JBL GTO3EZ/504 Amps /PAC C2A-CHY5 HU Adapter
Infinity Reference 3032 Dash 3.5"
Infinity Reference 9632 Door/Rear Deck 6x9"
Infinity Reference 1062W 10" sealed sub
Old 01-28-2013, 11:30 AM

Welcome aboard from your friends at Speedlogix!! Gorgeous Charger you have there

Let us know when you're ready for those JBA shorty headers. We have them in stock!
Old 01-28-2013, 11:33 AM

Your just NOW joining the forum Lindsay ????? JK dollface !! Also check out LXForums.com
LED's (interrior/trunk/license plate) - Danko '69 Style grill w/ honeycomb inserts - Edelbrock 12" tips - Flowmaster Super 10's w/ reso delete - rear strut brace
Old 01-28-2013, 02:11 PM

Welcome from Oregon!
Old 01-28-2013, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamstubb View Post
Welcome and glad you are in San Diego! I'll keep my eye out for the ride, although I am in North County. That's a cutie partner you got there! I have 4 of my own but they are a little older. I might take you up on help with mods when I get to more complicated stuff. Thank you for your service and welcome to the forum!
North County - very nice. I'm always up there. Carlsbad a lot lately for some crap with a lawsuit I'm involved in.. totally hit me up if you ever need help.. or like i said.. just wanna BS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galvatron-SX View Post
Welcome aboard from your friends at Speedlogix!! Gorgeous Charger you have there

Let us know when you're ready for those JBA shorty headers. We have them in stock!
thank you! haha.. I'll be hittin you guys up soon!!! I neeeeed/want those headers lol. I'll take the longpipes too if y'all wanna rebuild my exhaust haha. pretty sure i hit up speedlogix for some suspensions questions. besides headers I'm lookin at sways, strut braces front & rear.. andddd lol what else do you guys got.. between speedlogix, HHP, & uhh some random misc places.. you guys get a lot of my paycheck haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHARGER-08(RT) View Post
Your just NOW joining the forum Lindsay ????? JK dollface !! Also check out LXForums.com
lol!!!! I'm always on LXForums. no i lied. I've joined.. but haha half the people I need to talk to are on my Facebook. I find it easier to ask a quick question to my SoCalLX, Mopar360, or mopar friends in general.. than I do on a forum. sometimes.. i got some dumbbbb ass questions

stoked to make my appearance public hahaha!

2008 CHARGER R/T; road&track
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Charger Forums > General Charger Forums > New Member Introductions

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Charger Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.