Charger Grill - Continued! - Dodge Charger Forums
Are you interested in the Dodge Challenger? Visit the Challenger Forum @ ChallengerTalk.com for your Dodge Challenger information!

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Dodge Charger Forums > Dodge Charger Discussion > Exterior Discussion/Modifications

Exterior Discussion/Modifications Discussion of exterior modifications belongs in this section, even if the visual modification slightly affects performance (ie. spoilers, etc)

ChargerForums.com is the premier Dodge Charger Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 01-25-2013, 08:07 PM

Charger Grill - Continued!

So, I'v been busy with work and life in general. Girlfriends parents in the hospital, dog getting Glaucoma etc... Now that I've been able to free up some of my time I'm still going to deliver on those reproduction grills. But I need some one, preferably many people to answer this question.

Are the cross-hair sections of the 2006-2010 charger grills Identical for the SRT8 as well? I don't care if they are different in color or if they have the honeycomb backings or not. But my question is, aren't the Cross hair Sections the same from one charger model to the next (INCLUDING THE SRT8)???

The sooner I have this answer the sooner I can order parts.

I'm in love with a girl in love with my car!
Always Run Toward Danger

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-25-2013, 09:55 PM

Yes they are the same. SE, SXT, RT, & SRT all share the cross hairs.

2006 Charger R/T
- Carbon Fiber LMI Hammer Intake - Boss 22's - Blastin' Bobs 7db Reso Delete - Tranzformer Shift Kit - K&N CAI - DiabloSport - inTune CAI Tune - BT Catch Can - Tinted Marker's - 10000K HID - Halo & LED Headlights - CF Vinyl Dash & Door Pillar Overlay
Old 01-25-2013, 10:03 PM
Supporting Member (Lifetime)
Lifetime Supporting Member

Yep. All The same.

2006 Inferno Red SRT-8
Option groups I, II, & III + Sunroof
Built Thursday February 23, 2006
Triple A Performance (AirFunnel, AirHog, Aces IV)
QuantumBlue Custom Blended Oil (Yeah, it's that good)

I will drive her until one of us dies! 1/4 mile: 13.388 secs@105.75 mph
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Charger Forums > Dodge Charger Discussion > Exterior Discussion/Modifications

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Charger Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.