Solo Performance Exhaust... 2 Thumbs Way Up!! - Dodge Charger Forums
Are you interested in the Dodge Challenger? Visit the Challenger Forum @ ChallengerTalk.com for your Dodge Challenger information!

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Dodge Charger Forums > Dodge Charger Models (2011 - Up) > Performance Discussion/Modifications (2011 +)

Performance Discussion/Modifications (2011 +) Discuss any performance modification in this section of Dodge Charger Models 2011 and up.

ChargerForums.com is the premier Dodge Charger Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 01-15-2013, 07:05 PM

Solo Performance Exhaust... 2 Thumbs Way Up!!

I contacted them via email yesterday inquiring about their 2011+ r/t system, and steve promptly emailed me back, was very courteous, professional, and helpful! we've been emailing back and forth about an idea I had and he's been very helpful the whole time with prompt answers each time! its very rare to find custom service and support like that these days, so I would recommend them to anyone looking for an exhaust with an excellent sound and an actual way to tune out the drone these cars inevitably get!! so a big to solo performance exhaust from me

2012 regular cab long bed cummins
12" of travel in the front 14" in the back
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-15-2013, 11:02 PM

I'm really curious how these will turn out since I'm on the fence about scrapping the Corsa. Do you know if it's possible to add custom tips to the Solo's without causing any problems?
Old 01-15-2013, 11:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ert View Post
I'm really curious how these will turn out since I'm on the fence about scrapping the Corsa. Do you know if it's possible to add custom tips to the Solo's without causing any problems?
that's one of the things he and I were talking about, and as far as he knows no one has with one of their 11+ kits, so I am gunne be the guinea pig
Old 01-16-2013, 06:37 AM

My Charger: 2012 SRT8
Quote:
Originally Posted by ert View Post
Good Lord, don't scrap the Corsa... sell the corsa. Someone would be VERY pleased to take that off your hands.

With that said, these 2011-ups really drone.. so if thats not your thing, stick with removing the mid mufflers for a straight thru muffler design or pipe and keep the rear resonators. Otherwise it's going to drone.

Good luck and keep us posted.

Current 2012 Dodge Charger SRT8
Traded 2012 Dodge Charger R/T AWD
Old 01-16-2013, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 408RCLB View Post
that's one of the things he and I were talking about, and as far as he knows no one has with one of their 11+ kits, so I am gunne be the guinea pig

I was talking to him about this too. Let me know how you make out.

Jack
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Charger Forums > Dodge Charger Models (2011 - Up) > Performance Discussion/Modifications (2011 +)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Charger Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.