How do you stay HEALTHY? - Dodge Charger Forums
Off-Topic Anything not Charger-related having legitimate subject matter goes here, as long as it is work-safe. **Please post ALL social & 'just for fun' threads in Charger Chat ONLY!**

#1 Old 12-22-2012, 01:44 PM
JGcharger

(Thread Starter)
How do you stay HEALTHY?

We each have our own tidbit of advice how to keep our beloved Chargers running smoothly and long lasting. However, our Chargers wont be driven without their respective owners that cant stay alive and healthy. Hence, this thread is all about what we do individually to stay HEALTHY...any and all tips are welcome!

For me, I take two teaspoons a day of Apple Cider Vinegar. One teaspoon in the morning and another teaspoon in the evening, and I feel great!

Sent from my SGH-T889 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

ACES IV AND ALL QUANTUM BLUE LIQUIDS
TINT: 20% FRONT AND 5% REAR, BLASTIN BOBS THE BEAST KIT WITH FLOWMASTER 40 MUFFLER
CUSTOM SOUND SYSTEM WITH PIONEER 8400 HEADUNIT
MOPAR STAGE 2 COILOVERS AND SWAY BARS
6000K HIDS HEADLIGHTS AND FOGLIGHTS
LUMINX CCFL HALO HEADLIGHTS AND TAILLIGHTS
BILLET TECHNOLOGY NOSE BADGE
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 12-22-2012, 01:51 PM
ttruckinon

Citrus is good for you so I always have a squeeze of lemon in my VO and Coke. All natural Cigars and I stay away from married women untill their husbands leave for work.

Mods:Arrington Heads, Cam, Stainless Works Headers, High Flow Cats, Underdrive Pully, Daytona Wing and Grill, Rider Grafix, AFE CAI, Magnaflow Catback Exhaust, Predetor, Cross Drilled Rotors
Darrell
"There are only three sports: mountain climbing, bull
fighting, and motor racing. All the rest are merely
games." Ernest Hemingway
07 R/T, The Lady In Red
#3 Old 12-22-2012, 02:53 PM
rattler

V8 daily and.... umm.... EXERCISE...... No hi is like a runners hi!

Current: Pitch Black 2012
Retired: 2010 SXT
Retired: 2006 Inferno Red RT

#4 Old 12-22-2012, 06:43 PM
FLEX
Super Moderator

First of all I moved the thread to the Off Topic section as opposed to the "General Charger Discussion" section.

Secondly I go to the gym every weekday morning at 5am and lift a bunch of heavy stuff.

Lastly I doubt taking 2 teaspoons of Apple Cider Vinegar a day has any effect on your overall health.

sigpic by HAZMAN
2007 R/T R&T - "HEMIGASM" - Gone but not forgotten.

2010 SRT8 - SOLO Performance Exhaust, AIRAID CAI, Diablosport Predator Tune, Billet Technologies wheel center caps, catch can, door sill plates, door lock pins, fuse box cover, hood badge, engine bay dress-up kit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiator View Post
FLEX grinds his own coffee with his teeth and boils the water with his rage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Credible Hulk
I always back up my rage with documented sources and facts.
Do you even lift? www.iron-sanctuary.com/forums
#5 Old 12-22-2012, 06:44 PM
FLEX
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttruckinon View Post
Citrus is good for you so I always have a squeeze of lemon in my VO and Coke. All natural Cigars and I stay away from married women untill their husbands leave for work.
lmao
#6 Old 12-22-2012, 06:48 PM
InvictuSRT8
Supporting Member (Lifetime)

Garage
Send a message via AIM to InvictuSRT8
I bathe in quantum blue and drink aces IV...

I mean...

I work at a catering place, almost 100% local organic everything. I eat there, and the fridge stays packed fo cheap.

A modded 06' 370 & an 07' 426
Build Thread/Pikturez, My YouTube
#7 Old 12-22-2012, 07:19 PM
PlumCrazyDaytona

Send a message via MSN to PlumCrazyDaytona Send a message via Yahoo to PlumCrazyDaytona
I ummm...try to eat fruits and vegges everyday..i climb up and down grain elevtors all day everyday...but then drink beer to conter everything...

Sent from my ADR6400L using AutoGuide.Com Free App

6.1 Intake manifold,SRT MAX cam on 112lsa, CNC Inertia Heads milled,mopar TCM,blue tops, 3000 Edge converter 3.91 Getrag, Kooks LongTubes, catless mids and SLP Loud Mouth II, powerbond undrive pulley, 170 tstat, , R1 crossdrilled/slotted rotors, HAWK Pads,eibach lowering springs,dampners,sways mopar strut braces, razors edge sub frame connectors #157 of 1400 ACES IV Quantum Blue Lubricants PB 1/4 12.38@110.66
http://s182.photobucket.com/albums/x...2-12-13-01.mp4
http://s182.photobucket.com/albums/x...=VIDEO0010.mp4
#8 Old 12-22-2012, 08:31 PM
chargerdriven

Trying to get back on the healthy bandwagon again. I just bought a food and exercise tracking journal today to help me on my journey. Bad habits are hard to break but not impossible.

2009 Charger R/T: rear air diffuser, hood struts, Mopar T shifter, chin spoiler, black grill with honeycomb insert, Charger script and RT emblems, Diablo Predator 91, painted engine cover, BT catch can, Hawk pads, R1 Concepts slotted rotors, taillights painted and tinted, BT underhood kit, ABS trim piece, Mopar CAI, engine bay LED lights, Corsa Extreme catback.
[/I][/COLOR]

Photo by Hazman
#9 Old 12-23-2012, 06:11 AM
Hemi_Infantry

You want healthy fats, but also want fatty acids such as fishoil. You want both slow and fast carbs, but must time them appropriately (fast carbs immediately before, during, and after a workout). You always want protein. Stay away from anything fried, because foods contain oxidized cholesterol. Also, after years of drinking alcohol and poisoning my body with McDonalds, I take a milk thistle supplement for a healthier liver.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(My name is Mike) Black 06 R/T, Black BOSS 338s, smoked LED tails, AAC Dual Halo (red/blue), AEM Brute CAI, BBK 85MM TB, Predator 91 CAI tune, 180 t-stat, TranZformer Shift Kit, ACES IV, BT Catch-can, Borla 125, JBA catless mids, (Eibach Anti-roll kit, and SLP underdrive pulley waiting for install) custom front emblem, Danko chin, Danko 345Hemi badges, 2" cowl ram air hood with pins // (stereo equip) Nation's 290amp alternator, 2000w Alpine amp, 200w & 400w mid amps, Memphis 6x9s, 2x Kicker 12" L7s, Rockford Fosgate hybrid cap
-machine gun turret sold separately
#10 Old 12-23-2012, 10:38 AM
Keavdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLEX View Post
First of all I moved the thread to the Off Topic section as opposed to the "General Charger Discussion" section.

Secondly I go to the gym every weekday morning at 5am and lift a bunch of heavy stuff.

Lastly I doubt taking 2 teaspoons of Apple Cider Vinegar a day has any effect on your overall health.
Apple cider vinegar is considered a homeopathic treatment for gout.

I'm hoping my younger investment in a healthy lifestyle will carry me through my latest slug like behavior for the past couple years....

John

09 RT. 11.796 @ 113.15
11 IE Challenger 392 #787 (Sold)
13 Boss 302 Laguna Seca #392
15 Challenger Hellcat <- soon....

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Charger Forums > Off-Topic Area > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Charger Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List