Bfxenon fog lights for 2012 do not fit..trash! - Dodge Charger Forums
Exterior Discussion/Modifications (2011 +) Discussion of exterior modifications in this section of Dodge Charger Models 2011 and up, even if the visual modification slightly affects performance (ie. spoilers, etc)

#1 Old 12-01-2012, 07:33 PM
702RN

(Thread Starter)
Bfxenon fog lights for 2012 do not fit..trash!

Can somebody please enlighten me on how to install the bfxenon dodge charger fog light kit? The guy said the 2011 kit work with the 2012. I got the lights today and they're beyond wrong. The bulb size was right..but the little tabs on the bulb didn't even match the stock bulb! Everyone says there was no bulb modification needed for this set. The bulb wouldn't even fit in the stock housing properly. Also there were these two little metal pin things that I'm assuming were supposed to plug into the stock wiring harness? They clearly don't fit. Unless I'm completely mistaken on how to install these bulbs they're beyond trash. For the price I'm completely disappointed and angry..they didn't even ship the bulbs the way I requested and paid for! Somebody please give me some details on how these get installed..other members said they're just simple plug and play..they're not. The two little pins that go into the stock harness are where I'm lost..they don't fit and they're just cheap. Help please. I had my father who's been a mechanic for his entire life try to install these and he even agrees they're an improper fit, and I'm positive they're the right bulb size. Below is a picture of what I don't understand..how do these fit and where?! Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByAG Free1354415553.436224.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	54.7 KB
ID:	71942

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

2012 Dodge Charger RT Road & Track

Mods: 5% all around tint, MOPAR Pistol Grip Shifter, MOPAR Door Sills, MOPAR Bright Pedal Kit, MOPAR CAI, MOPAR Front Strut Tower Brace, 5000K HID Fogs, Custom CMR Tune By Johan, ACES IV, JBA Catless Mids, SLP Loudmouth 1 Exhaust, Black Chrome Gorilla Lug Nuts, Debadged, PD, Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, Black BT Catch Can w/Matching Z-Bracket, JET 180* Thermostat.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Charger Forums > Dodge Charger Models (2011 - Up) > Exterior Discussion/Modifications (2011 +)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Charger Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List