Looking for parts - Dodge Charger Forums
New Member Introductions If you are new to the site, please stop in to say "hello" and tell us a bit about yourself. For members having a hard time with a forum feature, this is the place to find answers and ask questions.

post #1 of 4 Old 11-28-2012, 09:12 AM Thread Starter
Classics R Awesome

(Thread Starter)
Looking for parts

Hi Everyone, I'm new here , just signed up today. I 'm looking forward to hearing from some of you and making new friends in the Charger world.
I'm currently in the process of purchasing a 1967 Charger fastback. It has most of the powertrain done , but is in need of a full body and interior restoration. I've just started searching the net for parts, mainly body parts, so far and hit a wall on where to get fenders, quarters etc for a 67 fastback. Seems 68 and 69, not a problem. lol Would anyone here be able to help a newbee . This is going to be my first restore project and god knows I'm not sure what I'm getting myself into. But I always loved and wanted a 67 coronet RT or a fastback Charger.
I hope Someone can lead me to a parts supplier.

Thanks and hope to chat with many of you in the near future.

Gerald
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 11-28-2012, 03:57 PM
zoomzoom1
Supporting Member (Lifetime)

You can try www.autobodyspecialt.com or....www.dvap.com

2006 Top Banana #3033-4000..Arrington Heads and Crazy Spartan Cam..LSA114.Mopar CAI, Mopar LT's w/Hi-flo's ..Mopar/Borla 125 Cat-bac.Custom Dyno-tuned by Brent at DTP Racing..370rwhp..380rwtqe..QB oil..Aces Fuel..P/S additive. VMP 13.491@103.48 2.055 60'
2006 INFERNO RED SRT8..Mopar CAI 180stat..Custom Tuned by BRENT at DTP..402rwhp..398rwtqe
NUFF SAID
http://www.hr-mopar.com/...http://www.midatlanticmodernmopars.com
Roanoke Valley Mopar Club/Classic and Modern Mopars...http://www.roanokevalleymoparclub.webs.com
post #3 of 4 Old 11-30-2012, 06:40 AM
~Lola~

So I have no idea where 2 start on here but I am SO in love w my 2008 Charger Daytona Edition ...only 1 small problem ...my husband wrecked it & our insurance won't cover it the motor & trany & interior are still in good shape just driver air bags deployed & driver side is smashed :'( damn west virgina roads!!!! I would love nothing more than 2 fix it up & have my baby back on the road but I recently had my 4th child so it's not big enough for my family anymore. I guess my question is I've been trying to educate myself on selling it & I know it's worth $ still $ that I could use on a down payment towards an suv but I just have NO CLUE how to get that $ or how much it is worth!! If anyone has ANY advice for me please HELP!!!
post #4 of 4 Old 11-30-2012, 09:06 AM
Galvatron-SX

Gerald,

Year One is usually a good spot to get body parts for the classics. If you want any actual Mopar parts, we can get those for you no problem. Anything with a Mopar part number, we have access to.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Charger Forums > General Charger Forums > New Member Introductions

Quick Reply

User Tag List