sunroof not working fuses good? - Dodge Charger Forums
Charger Problems/Assistance You having problems with your Charger? Check and see if it is a common problem and get answers here.

post #1 of 6 Old 04-09-2012, 03:57 AM Thread Starter
chargersxt06

(Thread Starter)
sunroof not working fuses good?

i have a 06 charger sxt i lost my manual so i didnt know what fuses to check so i checked them all im pretty sure there all good the ones in the trunk, any other ideas? it doesnt make any noise or anything when i try to open or vent it

BB CAI, 91 Tune, Custom Duals, 35% tint in front - 20% tint in back, Super White LED Dome Lights, Pirelli P4 tires, still to come Ported TB, JBA Shortys, Alarm/Remote Start, Dbl Din, Eibach Pro System and much more!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 04-09-2012, 05:26 PM
richd

Quote:
Originally Posted by chargersxt06 View Post
i have a 06 charger sxt i lost my manual so i didnt know what fuses to check so i checked them all im pretty sure there all good the ones in the trunk, any other ideas? it doesnt make any noise or anything when i try to open or vent it
I have the same car.The fuse for the Sunroof is in the rear PDC,Fuse might say audio amplifier,but thats the fuse for it #44,Make sure its good,and make sure its in tight,some on here found it loose,and solved their problem,Good Luck
post #3 of 6 Old 04-09-2012, 05:32 PM Thread Starter
chargersxt06

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by richd View Post
I have the same car.The fuse for the Sunroof is in the rear PDC,Fuse might say audio amplifier,but thats the fuse for it #44,Make sure its good,and make sure its in tight,some on here found it loose,and solved their problem,Good Luck
so i checked the fuse several times #44 and its looks ok i will test it with a meter when i get home but water did leak in one winter through the sunroof could the motor be fried?
post #4 of 6 Old 04-09-2012, 06:13 PM
richd

Quote:
so i checked the fuse several times #44 and its looks ok i will test it with a meter when i get home but water did leak in one winter through the sunroof could the motor be fried?
Possible,or could be a bad connection from leak,if fuse checks out,then you might have to check the motor and wiring.If it was wet,hope that the fuse blew before damaging motor.
post #5 of 6 Old 04-10-2012, 05:23 PM Thread Starter
chargersxt06

(Thread Starter)
so when i pull the fuse #44 my radio shut off to is that the right one?
post #6 of 6 Old 04-10-2012, 10:22 PM
richd

Quote:
so when i pull the fuse #44 my radio shut off to is that the right one?
Yes thats the one,its for audio amp,&sunroof,Im giving you the TSB that tells how to reset sunroof,when you get it working :

http://www.wkjeeps.com/misc/LX/TSB_3...SB_2304006.pdf
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Charger Forums > Dodge Charger Discussion > Charger Problems/Assistance

Quick Reply

User Tag List