SRT8 or Danko Rear Diffuser - Dodge Charger Forums
Exterior Discussion/Modifications Discussion of exterior modifications belongs in this section, even if the visual modification slightly affects performance (ie. spoilers, etc)

#1 Old 01-19-2012, 02:00 PM
ltjackson

(Thread Starter)
SRT8 or Danko Rear Diffuser

The next piece I'm putting on my car without a doubt is a rear diffuser, just cant decide between the MOPAR SRT8 one or the one Danko put out earlier last year. The price difference is probably going to push me to the SRT8 one. What do you guys think?

2010 Dodge Charger SXT Brilliant Black
JL Audio Sound System (13.5" W6v2 Subwoofer, C5 2-Way Door Speakers, 500/1, & 300/4), Daytona Chin Spoiler, Danko 3 Piece Spoiler, De-badged/molded, Blackout Grill with Honeycomb insert, Staggered 20inch Viper Replica Wheels Toyo Proxies STII Tires, 15% Tint all the way around, Diablo Predator 93 Octane, (CAI Coming Soon!)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 01-19-2012, 02:17 PM
Stumblin Steve
Supporting Member (Lifetime)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltjackson View Post
The next piece I'm putting on my car without a doubt is a rear diffuser, just cant decide between the MOPAR SRT8 one or the one Danko put out earlier last year. The price difference is probably going to push me to the SRT8 one. What do you guys think?
I've always felt the SRT8 diffuser is the best looking out of any diffuser on the market. It just has a nice aggressive and sleek design.

Just your friendly neighborhood...Charger
'08 SXT Bright Silver. Dark slate interior. OEM MOPAR pedals/hood struts/CAI/Chin Spoiler. R/T true dual exhaust w/ Magnaflow tips. SRT8 rear diffuser. Predator 93 Tune. Lots of B.T. Stuff!
Comprehensive V6 Performance Thread
Join the Photoshop/Artist Group! Silver Chargers!!! & Virginia Chargers
#3 Old 01-19-2012, 05:42 PM
RTDRIVER

I say go with DANKO

Will be doing my pipes this summer. The ones I wanted wasn't in stock. Matt black or Black polished.

2008 Dodge charger R/T
Show mods: Aftermarket Taillights, DANKO GRILLE!! :-), DANKO REAR AIR DIFFUSER 22" SRT8 replica rims, H.I.D ready headlights, Daytona Black Spoiler
GoMods: 5.7 hemi engine, diablo Predator 89 Octane fuel, Mopar Cold air intake system, cut off resginators, Super 44 flowmasters

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/392543...r-r-t-sedan-4d
#4 Old 01-19-2012, 05:57 PM
bigemarmolejo

I have always liked the SRT diffuser. I am going to get one when I can get a good deal on one
#5 Old 01-19-2012, 06:12 PM
Ddaddy

Garage
I vote for the SRT diffuser, but I may be biased...

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	SRT Diffuser.jpg
Views:	2466
Size:	139.4 KB
ID:	64358  

2006 Inferno Red SRT-8
Option groups I, II, & III + Sunroof
Built Thursday February 23, 2006
Triple A Performance (AirFunnel, AirHog, Aces IV)

I will drive her until one of us dies! 1/4 mile: 13.388 secs@105.75 mph
#6 Old 01-19-2012, 06:14 PM
ltjackson

(Thread Starter)
I like the look of the Danko diffuser but now that I compare the two its just so big and the SRT8 one looks good but isn't overwhelming. I'm still undecided, gotta wait until I get some money to blow anyway. Probably going to end up going with the SRT8 one though.
#7 Old 01-19-2012, 06:17 PM
RTDRIVER

I like the SRT it's just so....... BORING like the Camaro.
#8 Old 01-19-2012, 08:23 PM
TK Charger

dont forget about the daytona one...i actually like it the best cause it has honeycomb(plus its the cheapest)

honeycomb grille insert - rear spoiler - 20% tint - daytona chrome 20's - daytona rear diffuser - HID 8000k lows and fogs - front and rear blinker mod - custom exhaust w/4"tips - painted calipers - SRT fascia - daytona chin spoiler - blacked out grille - blacked out daytona 18's - diablo custom tune by Johan - full red LED conversion - BCR coilovers
#9 Old 01-19-2012, 08:29 PM
ltjackson

(Thread Starter)
I've never even seen the daytona one, anyone got a link or maybe some pics?
#10 Old 01-19-2012, 08:31 PM
maans88

I love my SRT diffuser

2008 SXT Brilliant Black - OEM SRT8 hood, Flowmasters 44s mufflers with a Magnflow X pipe on an RT exhaust, AFE II CAI, astra hammond aluminum louvers, SRT Honeycomb grill with chrome delete and colour matched, De-badged, 20% all around tint, HID HEADLIGHTS projecors HID Fogs, SRT8 Diffuser, Daytona colour matched spoiler, 91 Octane tune, tinted and colour matched tail lights. Red Anodized Billet tech catch can and dip stick. HID back up lights. Daytona chin spoiler. FlashTech LED headlights and taillights halo's.

"The strongest fire makes the hardest steel"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Charger Forums > Dodge Charger Discussion > Exterior Discussion/Modifications

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Charger Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List