RED interior lighting help? - Dodge Charger Forums
Are you interested in the Dodge Challenger? Visit the Challenger Forum @ ChallengerTalk.com for your Dodge Challenger information!

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Dodge Charger Forums > Dodge Charger Discussion > Interior Discussion/Modifications

Interior Discussion/Modifications Discussion about modification of the interior of the vehicle. Such as the addition of mp3 players, dash kits, etc.

ChargerForums.com is the premier Dodge Charger Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 08-15-2011, 10:36 PM

RED interior lighting help?

ok so i want to make all of my dome lights red. and i was wondering if its possible to make my lights on my shifter, navigation deck, and gauges red also?
does anyone know how i could do that
candy red emblems, blacked out lights, matching interior (painted all tan plastics black) candy red accents, AFE CAI, 2012 mopar edition wheels matching , trufiber srt8 hood with aerocatch pins, flowmaster super 10s w/3.5 inch tips, diablo predator, all paint work done by me
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-15-2011, 11:26 PM

Send a message via AIM to Vito
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshross View Post
ok so i want to make all of my dome lights red. and i was wondering if its possible to make my lights on my shifter, navigation deck, and gauges red also?
does anyone know how i could do that
Look into AAC and LEDGLOW, Those companies will bring Red into your interior.

Ass far as changing the Backlights on the Controls, i have never heard of this being done but anything is possible.

You can change the gauge lights or get Custom tinted Gauge clusters, but that involves ripping your entire dash apart, IMHO id rather keep the stock lighting than start ripping my dash apart for such a little "Mod"

I really Hate Mustangs, Especially Cobras
True||Street||Cars
1000+ RWHP Twin Turbo SRT-8 In The Making
Old 08-16-2011, 10:01 PM

alright thanks ill look into that. good point on the dash. and if you look at my pictures you could see im going with red and black. do you guys think red window tint would be a lil too much?
Old 08-16-2011, 10:48 PM

Send a message via AIM to Vito
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshross View Post
alright thanks ill look into that. good point on the dash. and if you look at my pictures you could see im going with red and black. do you guys think red window tint would be a lil too much?
yes
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Charger Forums > Dodge Charger Discussion > Interior Discussion/Modifications

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Charger Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.