Charger Forums banner

What did you do to your charger today?

1M views 7K replies 716 participants last post by  Random69 
#1 ·
saw this on the LX so i thought I'd start one here,

cleaned it from the inside and outside and about to buy a catch can :D

what did you do?

#1,444 · (Edited)
Took her in for an alignment at Firestone, Tires Rotated, and got the car checked out, my rear brakes have less than a year left on them and rotors are still fine for the moment but brakes need to be changed soon or else rotors will need changed if i wait too long.
15 bux and I'm feeling gooooood!
Then saw a big brother TorRed SRT right after, ooooh looked soooooo coooooooool and mean!
Sounds like a good day, especially since my car is so fresh n so chiney clean from the wash yesterday :)

#1,449 ·
Good day. I received my hood struts and installed them. My Blastin Bobs came today (they are beauties w/4" tips) and should get installed this weekend, weather permitting. Paid for my custom SXT badge from Nate at rebdgedesign, I think we came up with something new. I will post pics.

#1,451 ·
Sold my baby's original stock air intake set up :(
Keep tellin myself... Dont need it... Dont need it...

#1,452 ·
I Think you need it

men hate me, women love me, kids look at me like im santa.

#1,453 ·
Replaced stock tune... Haha im a slugging it around town! Drone died out and i can hear my intake now... Sounds good, power, not as much as im used to.

#1,455 ·
Who'z car is that?
No LMI for me, im running the Mopar tube with Spectre conic filter, chilly air mod, so im getting my cold air i need. Just wanted to keep it for experimenting mods, colder air with a drop in, etc

#1,461 · (Edited)
Cleaned My Throttle Body, Wife's 02 T/A's TB and my work 08 Dakota TB. With 40K on the DAK it was the cleanest one of the 3. I don't know if it is because the TB is all plastic (Cept the Blade/Shaft or?) but there all done. Started preping my SRT Brakes for install, I got lucky and got all the parts so all I have to do is swap everything in 1 piece. Waiting for stoptech braided brake lines among other upgrades for the install.

#1,464 ·
#1,467 ·
Today I Plasti Dipped my tail lights.

What do you think?

Also have 2 coats of PD on my ram air hood. Waiting an hour more then hitting it with another coat.

#1,470 ·
Thanks guys :)

Plasti-dip was/is all new to me but I really like how they turned out. Some of us (mainly me lol) can't afford brand new paint jobs or vinyl wraps so I think this is an awesome alternative.

#1,471 ·
I played open my engine today. After my timing belt broke I found I had no compression in any cylinder after I got the cams out I found I need 12 exhaust valves and to resurface my pistons. New plugs, rad and engine flush while I'm at it. Should be finished this week

Attachments

#1,474 ·
At dodge adding bnd tranny and differential fluid

#1,475 ·
Nice bro, but make sure to get your bottles back, and maybe next time take youre Beast to a local mom n pop shop for fluid change service. They depend on customer satisfaction and word of mouth. Check out Yelp for unbiased reviews in your area. Just my .02 :cool:

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#1,477 · (Edited)
Went on a 700+ km round trip today; all the more impressed with the mileage the car gave me.

- Full tank of Shell 87 + 2 bottles of STP complete fuel system cleaner (figured this would be the best time to give it a try)

- 4 other adult passengers + small amount of cargo in the trunk.

Got back home to find bugs splattered all over the front end...decided now would be a good time to try out CG's citrus wash clear (Superb cleaning + sudsing madness!).

Chemical Guys, I am impressed.

*Got too dark, by the time I was done, to take after pics*

Attachments

#1,478 ·
Again, with the plasti dipping, dipped my hood and grill.

I'm seriously on the fence about it though, i'm not sure I like it. The matte finish against the bright clear white of the rest of my car looks weird. Think I might drive it for a couple days and try and get used to it.

Kinda screwed up my lines a bit as well :(

#1,480 · (Edited)
Its really noticeable up close and personal haha The Matte white against the cleared bright white sticks out like a sore thumb.

Gonna drive it for a couple days and see if I can get used to it, if not i'm going to rip it off and have to spring for a paint job.

I don't think I have any alternatives. I just didn't like the plain black hood when the rest of my car is white.